found some old bottles in the woods

MetalheadHorror

On Vacation...
found a tiny glass bottle says bayer aspirin on each side and some flask looking brown glass bottles with federal law warning. must have been liquor. will post some pics later this week my comp is being repaired.

I love those old aspirin bottles, the brown ones are probably whiskey bottles.. Look forward to seeing what you find..
Sonnydigs

found a tiny glass bottle says bayer aspirin on each side and some flask looking brown glass bottles with federal law warning. must have been liquor. will post some pics later this week my comp is being repaired.

Cool. Is it like this one?

Attachments

• BAYERFORUM2.jpg
    BAYERFORUM2.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 3,147
no its smaller and squareish with rounded sides and on either side it says bayer aspirin. Also found some small blue glass tubs probably vicks containers and one looks like soda bottle says "Smith" in cursive then "James J. Smith, Williamstown PA" other side on bottom says THIS BOTTLE NEVER SOLD. All of the coolsest oldest bottles were of course smashed or cracked . Really bummed me out. There were old clay jug pieces everywhere and thick blue glass smashed to pieces. Was found in a place where a town stood near before I81 blazed through in the early 60s. Rausch Creek not to be confused with Rausch Gap. Couldnt pinpoint where the small town actually stood because there is an ATV park and of course the highway. My grandmother lived there it was an old mining community. Anyone from PA want any more info I would be glad to help.

those are cool little bottles. I've found the tall "log cabin syrup" looking ones, the small ones and the squarish ones...nice looking, but very common.

Back
Top Bottom