Voodoo Bottle?

seeing the gorgeous shepherd av of yours reminded of my moms "police dogs" as folks called them back when i was a child. my mom had a pair and when each passed from old age my mom had the man that worked for us build doggy coffins.

i hope i dont ever find any beloved pet burial sites or any other burial sites for that matter.or any hocus pocus sites either

now im not scared of it nor will i ever scoff at it either , ill just be covering up and leaving just as soon as i do realize what it is im on.

FYI - the original poster of this thread hasn't been on here since August.
Guess no one will ever know what became of this.

I'm still around. And the bottle is still on my shelf. Nothing bad has happened so far (knock on simulated wood)

It is too late to place the item back where you found it so keep it on the shelf somewhere. Be cautious about the red goo. Believers in certain religious practices do use blood as part of their casting procedure.

Considering the happy-ish looks on the male/ woman's faces, plus the inward facing position, it is possibly a love bonding not binding spell and a couple could have made this together.

Bonding spells can be used for bringing stuff together as binding spells are usually termed as keeping others that are trying to cause harm away.

What are the clothing materials used?

Weird! Ive heard stories that part of the ritual is to put these items where people would find them to complete the spell.... very cool!

Ain't nuttin' gonna happen either, RAZEN CAIN. I agree. VooDoo Schmoodoo. Although, if you get a hangnail, or a wart, or a headache, or a stub your toe, or .....

who-do-voo-doo...

Professional Archeologists take artifacts and remove corpses from burial sights all the time...to study and what ever, then we enjoy going to see them at museums, well a lot of us do...not much difference than what we all do as you never know why anything is buried really...I would keep it, but I have some weird collections anyways...wanna sell it? :D

before i got into metal detecting i was at a grave yard doing landscaping where i found a small mason jar filled with pot.

Back
Top Bottom