Newbie, be kind! šŸ¤£

SMCNP01

Hi everyone from rainy England! I am just dipping my toes in the world of metal detecting. Something I have always hankered to do but never got round to. Now at the age of 56 and a bit more time on my hands, I am looking to buy my first machine and get started!

Hi everyone from rainy England! I am just dipping my toes in the world of metal detecting. Something I have always hankered to do but never got round to. Now at the age of 56 and a bit more time on my hands, I am looking to buy my first machine and get started!

Ok. To be kind, I will lower the rate to 25% (versus the normal 30%). The forum rules, which you no-doubt have read by now : You must send 25% of all your finds to me. I accept paypal. Good luck ! Go find some good stuff now. :p

Welcome to the forum. The hobby has a great following in England. You'll definitely make new friends!

Ok. To be kind, I will lower the rate to 25% (versus the normal 30%). The forum rules, which you no-doubt have read by now : You must send 25% of all your finds to me. I accept paypal. Good luck ! Go find some good stuff now. :p

And don't forget to send them direct! I'm still paying Tom off

LOL

oh man you lucky dog you can hunt in those ancient fields that it seems where most signals are good targets.

Lots of good advice on detector type if you point out where you will be hunting. Beach, ancient fields, etc.

HH

Even if he is hunting in England?

Back
Top Bottom