• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Myer's metal detectors OUTSTANDING serivce

Metal detecto

Elite Member
So today I called a sponsor for the 340. I was going to try Myers metal detectors last because there aren't many reviews of them. I called them and the responder was SUPER HONEST and told me that shipping was pretty pricey and I should order from another company.

This is a very short post, but I think that people as honest as this should be pointed out.

I am very grateful that they took my account in mind, If I have the chance I will definitely buy from them in a store or something like that.

Just great. I love how sometimes companies or businesses have in mind how their customers will feel, not just profit for themselves.

Thank you so much Myer's metal detectors!

Metal detecto

That is great !!!! :thumbsup:

When I won my Nox from a forum contest by Scuba-Detective back in 2019 Scuba used Myers Metal Detectors to supply and ship the equipment and Phil was great to work with, Phil of Myers Metal Detectors even threw in some extra goodies with the prizes I won !

It's similar to finding an honest auto mechanic, years ago I took a vehicle that was making a noise (and I didn't know what it was) and he called me after checking it out and said it was only this minor inexpensive part, nothing major, just pay me $5.00 and that is when I knew for sure I had an honest mechanic, because if he wasn't he could have made something up and charged me a lot more.

That is great !!!! :thumbsup:

When I won my Nox from a forum contest by Scuba-Detective back in 2019 Scuba used Myers Metal Detectors to supply and ship the equipment and Phil was great to work with, Phil of Myers Metal Detectors even threw in some extra goodies with the prizes I won !

It's similar to finding an honest auto mechanic, years ago I took a vehicle that was making a noise (and I didn't know what it was) and he called me after checking it out and said it was only this minor inexpensive part, nothing major, just pay me $5.00 and that is when I knew for sure I had an honest mechanic, because if he wasn't he could have made something up and charged me a lot more.

Thanks! Myers metal detectors is VERY honest, I love your analogy!

Back
Top Bottom