More Diving Fun Today

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
A company asked me if I could plug a hole in a 12" drain pipe about 6 foot down in the Detroit River. I told them sure and agreed to meet them today at 10am. I get there and they show me where it is at. I said the only problem I had was how to get out of the water. He asked if an excavator would work! I said sure. I get suited up and they put me in the water. I go down the sea wall and put a plug in the pipe. They inflate it with an air compressor and then pick me back up out of the water.

Next stop was a wedding ring in a canal. I was there for a while but my CZ-20 leaked and died. I have three others but they were not with me. I will be going back tomorrow. I got home and got a call about an Apple watch in a marina. I went there and pulled it out for a very thankful boater.

Hopefully I will find the ring tomorrow. She is over 8 months pregnant and really would like it back on her finger.

Last edited:
Is that a GKL cartoon ? I can't figure out if you have a death wish or are living life to the max. Looks like an iron fist that is gonna crush you.

Wow! Sounds like you had a busy day, and a fun ride in the excavator!

How many returns do you typically perform in a day or week?

:good:

Attachments

• 5941424_keep_calm_and_let_the_games_begin.jpg
    5941424_keep_calm_and_let_the_games_begin.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 452
Hold your horses. Yup, just a totally normal day in Michigan, and a company with an excavator calls. Then I just dive into the water, while riding an excavator and find an apple watch. Did I say that I almost got crushed by that dang thing? Yeah. :lol:

Now your talking. It's official, Scuba is back! :extrahappy:

Josh

he is back, even better than ever.

Hold your horses. Yup, just a totally normal day in Michigan, and a company with an excavator calls. Then I just dive into the water, while riding an excavator and find an apple watch. Did I say that I almost got crushed by that dang thing? Yeah. :lol:

Now your talking. It's official, Scuba is back! :extrahappy:

Josh

Yes sir , can't keep a good man down , just hope he doesn't over do it. Sure he is feeling even better with that new stent. now he is the new and improved Super Scuba .

Too cool Robert, really enjoy your posts and good to see you are back in your home swimming with the fishies where you belong.

Now, THAT is trust, in big capital letters.

Good to see you back in action, Robert.

Roger

You look like the James Bond of mding there Scuba. Was riding in a bucket on your bucketlist ? Ha ha. Great save on the watch and you probably saved that company a boatload of money. Glad to see you back into it and doing well. Stay safe. Mark

Good one for your portfolio, Scoobs! It shows that your underwater tasking capabilities are not limited to only recoveries. Well done! Hope you get that ring too.

Congratulations Robert. It looks like you're back and up to some most excellent "adventures". :pirate2:
It's the first time that I've seen a diver in a backhoe bucket with a claw. You are a most unique treasure hunter. Hope you score some gold soon. :workforgold:

Back
Top Bottom