Longview/Tyler Texas area?

I just started this month, and have the same problem.

I was practicing until this heat started to take the fun of the headphones away, not to mention these gas prices do not help with travelling.

Congrats!

I played with my Tesoro for a week or so after I got it.

Have you checked out any of the clubs in your area, I have researched some down here and think I will go to some of the meetings.

I guess that is where we newbies start to meet the locals that MD.

Im pretty much in the middle of DFW - in Coppell. I like hunting for older coins and relics, so older areas are my favorite. Every once in a while I do parks and totlots after work just for grins.

I'm about 30 miles south of Austin. I've got a few sites in the area but I can get access to more.... just need the extra time.

get with me when it cools down a little and we'll see what our schedules look like. I have lived all of my life in Lockhart and have access to several old homesites. I'm currently researching some of the older surrounding communities to find historic locations to hunt but not until this fall when the temp isn't in the 100's.

Also, we used to run cattle on a track of land outside of Lockhart and I remember the remains of an old ghost town. I was very young back then and don't recall the exact location so I'm trying to track that down now as well.

Anyway, touch base with me here in a few months and we'll see what we can work out.

I work in Tyler and live in the Brownsboro area...! But, I'm brand-spankin' new to the hobby as well!

Detecting Longview Tx.

Going detecting today 2/24/13 dont know where but hope I find something good. Wife is going also think she is getting the detecting fever

Back
Top Bottom