Silver Number Ninety Eight...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
It was 30 degrees today with 30-35 mph wind gusts swirling the sand around the beach while I worked on my tan in the bright sunshine:laughing: all kidding aside, it was freakin' cold and I decided real quick...one silver and I'm out:yes:...pieces of wire, a spoon and scrap, clad dime, a wheat, Buffalo and a silver......silver #98 is a sand encrusted 1951 GW Got a big storm coming up from the south for Thursday night and Friday...temps near 60 degrees with 3 inches of rain, and the onshore winds at over 50 mph should move some sand:D That's all for this outing so thanks for looking, see you after the next...and Happy Hunting!

Congrats and I'm sure that #100 is coming before 2019!

What we do for the love of shine. Sometimes I wonder if I'm insane. Congrats Bruce on #98, your going to hit the century mark on your next outing. I can only imagine how good that hot shower will feel after battling those conditions. Trapper

Way to go Capt. Congrats on #98. Well deserved, braving the elements in search silver. Don't give up the ship now #100 is right around the corner. HH Mark

Alright! You got some big warm weather coming! Good! Punch that Century ticket Capt! Our sand above the waterline been frozen in the mornings and sort of thawing out in the afternoon...

We have a few days coming here where it should be unfrozen for a bit...

Back
Top Bottom