First deus V4 hunt, big Bell, Buff, Merc

remmy

Forum Supporter
Finally got out this weekend to test out V4 in the real world. Went to the fields and decided to test the "deep" program. One of my first good tatgets was a screamer that I thought for sure would be junk. To my surprise it was a rather large bell, I like!! I also found the best buffalo I have found yet, it has more detail than any other. Then I got a good signal in the upper vdi range. I don't get too excited about the numbers because the deus always makes deep stuff look better. It was when I checked the dirt pile and got a solid 92 that I started to think this may be something good. I started searching with my pinpointer and the target was total concealed in a clump of dirt. I was actually shocked when the merc fell out! And of course I found some of the usual stuff, buckles, rivets and unidentifiable pieces of brass and copper. So far I am liking the V4 programs. I am kinda bummed my old beloved programs act so different. I guess I will have to tweak them a bit.

Thanks for looking!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Awesome finds! Looks like someone got creative with the word "cent" on the back of the injun :laughing: my fault, thought the E was a U. I'm a bit tired and have taken a lot of cold medicine :lol: congrats!

Congrats on your finds! Thats one big bell! I bet that was fun uncovering. That Buf and Merc are awesome too. You have a great hunting spot there. Im really liking the deep program too, finding it goes deeper than than any other previous factory program and hits hard. That bell could've been 18" down and you'd still nail it with this new program!

Dang that is cool!! Congrats on the finds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank You!

That's a BIG bell.

Congrats

Thanks TNSS!

Awesome finds! Looks like someone got creative with the word "cent" on the back of the injun :laughing: my fault, thought the E was a U. I'm a bit tired and have taken a lot of cold medicine :lol: congrats!

Thanks! It does kinda look like that now that you mention it! :lol:

Great finds!

Thanks! Congrats are in order to you as well! Amazing you are still finding great things there!

Congrats on the Merc, Buffalo, Indian and the rest of the digs!

Thank You Cap'n!

Great bell. Still looking for one. Nice finds.

Thank You! I found a bell a while back and was stoked but this thing dwarfs the other!

Nice finds! I love when you get a buffalo with a clean date on it like that!

Thanks! I haven't found many buffalos but most are barely identifiable. This one takes the cake!

Congrats on your finds! Thats one big bell! I bet that was fun uncovering. That Buf and Merc are awesome too. You have a great hunting spot there. Im really liking the deep program too, finding it goes deeper than than any other previous factory program and hits hard. That bell could've been 18" down and you'd still nail it with this new program!

Thanks! You are correct, that deep program is awesome! It may hit this monster deeper, it tags a small crotal bell at 13 in my soil!

Great hunt ! The bell is pretty cool. Glad to see your gettin out. HH Mark

Thanks Mark!

Nice Bell

Any markings on the bell? Great day for you. What size coil? Thanks.

Nice work indeed there Remmy! Cool! I wonder who was the last person to hear that bells voice?

Thanks Mud! I wonder too?

Awesome hunt! That bell is really cool, Congrats on the Merc, Buff, and the rest too!

Thanks Ron!

Any markings on the bell? Great day for you. What size coil? Thanks.

Thanks! No markings anywhere. 9 inch coil.

Cool,I like the bell. Would be cool to find one with writing.

Thanks, yes it would be cool with writing and if the top was still there!

Back
Top Bottom