Rare Gold coins found

Wow! Great story. Nice finds!! I can't believe you walked away from that area TWICE without checking thoroughly after you found the first coin. All good though. You've found 2 more gold coins than I have! :)

If I find a clad quarter I start gridding the area of the find. Why would anyone leave that spot...twice?:?:
Those are three finds of a lifetime.

It was a good read! Descriptive enough for a feller to put themselves in his shoes as the story unfolded. We have all hit shotgun shells, and also pulled those gold colored tops or tabs, so Yes, I completely got it!

I think we all dream of finding gold coins, I know I do, and I also know its gonna happen someday. I can see it in my dream...so its just a matter of time and this story gives me hope! Congratulations to your friend and Thank You for the post!
Mud

It was a good read! Descriptive enough for a feller to put themselves in his shoes as the story unfolded. We have all hit shotgun shells, and also pulled those gold colored tops or tabs, so Yes, I completely got it!

I think we all dream of finding gold coins, I know I do, and I also know its gonna happen someday. I can see it in my dream...so its just a matter of time and this story gives me hope! Congratulations to your friend and Thank You for the post!
Mud

I'm with Mud 👍 What a great story and I also hope I someday find one.

It is my density ! Unlike Muds Dream ..
For him I'm sure it's Destiny 😎

I'm with Mud 👍 What a great story and I also hope I someday find one.

It is my density ! Unlike Muds Dream ..
For him I'm sure it's Destiny 😎

I can see them as plain as day! Theres like 20 of the things!...its after a big storm, and they are washing out of a bank cut, laying right there on the black sand...! I told the Wife about my dream, and she did not scoff one little bit...shes seen this happen multiple times with me over our 30 yrs together...Not with gold coins, just other things I dream about that come true...
Mud

Attachments

• blow2.jpg
    blow2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 380
Back
Top Bottom