Mid 1800's house

Bill_Ace_350

Elite Member
Have only detected a handful of times this season, other obligations. Went out last weekend to my friends house and found some clad and stuff, but like old relics and old coins.

Anyway, his parents own a huge old house, mid 1800s, on a corner lot in a tiny village. Across the street from one side is an old church, and across the street on the other side of the corner is the old store/post office.

One side is lined with huge old maples.

So I text him today and ask if his parents are home, I wanted to stop in and get permission to detect there.

He replies, "you already have permission."!!!

I've know the family for about 45 years.

So, going over there in about an hour to try my luck!

Let us know how it goes! Good luck. No silver for me this morning. Just 3 wheaties. Hope you do better than me. HH.

Good luck! My buddy and I hunted a civil war era brick home yesterday out in the sticks. We found out we were the fifth party to hunt it in two years...we skunked out.

Good luck! My buddy and I hunted a civil war era brick home yesterday out in the sticks. We found out we were the fifth party to hunt it in two years...we skunked out.

Thanks!

i'll hit it again hard ASAP.

Rifle season for deer starts Saturday, soooooooo, might be awhile before I get back there....

Back
Top Bottom