Hard to beat Needler but KT likes THIS week's CRH! HA HA

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Boys and girls, Ladies and Gentlemen, Needlers Walker and Ben hunt was remarkable! But KT has done some hunting this week also...5 Boxes....and let's just review what He recovered:

Box 1 - 2 Bens, 3 64 Kens, 8 40% Ag Kens, 22 NIFCs, and 3 Proofs.

Box 2 - 3 64 Kens, 18 40% Ag Kens, 23 NIFCs and 6 Proofs.

Box 3 - 1 Ben, 2 64 Kens, 7 40% Ag Kens, 30 NIFCs, and 2 Proofs.

Box 4 - 1 Ben, 2 64 Kens, 1 40% Ag Ken, 35 NIFCs.

Box 5 - 3 64 Kens, 52 :shock::shock:40% Ag Kens, 1 90% Ag Proof (2003S Ken).

Totals Recap: 4 Bens, 12 64 Kens and 1 90% Ag Proof, 85 40% Ag Kens, 110 NIFCs (15 Keepers), 11 Proofs. KT also got in the NIFCs the first 2 2018 NIFCs He has recovered! Only 18 to go to complete a roll for the year! :lol::lol:

Now after seeing those numbers, KT knows the PROOF of all this is in the pictures....view and be astounded! KT is! He's worn out from all the :kingdances::kingdances::dingding::dingding::bling::bling: in the Castle!

Enjoy! and best of luck to all MDers and CRHers this coming week!

Attachments

• CRH 09 16 2018 4 Bens.jpg
    CRH 09 16 2018 4 Bens.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 192
  • CRH 09 16 2018 12 64 Kens, 1 90% Ag Proof.jpg
    CRH 09 16 2018 12 64 Kens, 1 90% Ag Proof.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 201
  • CRH 09 16 2018 85 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    CRH 09 16 2018 85 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 243
  • CRH 09 16 2018 15 NIFCs with 2 2018 Kens.jpg
    CRH 09 16 2018 15 NIFCs with 2 2018 Kens.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 176
  • CRH 09 16 2018 11 clad Proofs.jpg
    CRH 09 16 2018 11 clad Proofs.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 204
KT is AMAZED! A number of views and not ONE comment? Is everyone dumb struck by KT's CRH? Especially so shortly after Needler's great box??

Or is it that no one believes it??:?::?::?: That is exactly why KT posts pics of the coins He recovers each week, even when He does not get any silver.

Well, they better as this is KT's best CRH of the year for 40%ers and next best for 90%ers!! With the truly sorry hunts KT had in July, KT was over due for a major recovery like this hunt. How do people think KT ends up each year with such large totals????

Anyway, His Majesty is just no believing the lack of response from those who tell him that they always follow His Royal Efforts...

I think the view count includes those who havent even taken the time to properly set up an account. Those of us who follow you, are a rowdy bunch! We are just getting out of bed following a wild Saturday night of twilight dirt digging! You have inspired me. I am ordering my first box of halves on Monday.

I always comment KT! This is the first I am seeing this, and wow!! That’s a LOT of silver!! I bet you are gonna need a new treasure chest soon!! Congrats!!!

Excelsior! :laughing::laughing: Yeah..rough Sat Night! Then took the Missus to various and sundry artisan and peddler events for most of the Sunday...A thousand pardons begged by your humble sycophant!:laughing:

Damn you boys are like butter and on a silver roll..

keep up the awesome work.. I have a theory.. the powers that be have been hoarding all the good rolls and getting scared of dropping prices so they are unloading.. that's where you come in.. and swoop up all their goods.

congrats on a VERY FINE hunt ole majestic one

KT If ole benji could talk he would say in the third person, “Benjamin is happy you rescued him from that armored truck!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow!! KT, you killed it this week! More than makes up
For a few slow weeks recently. The royal vault must be spilling over. How long would a poor soul have to swing a detector to match that mighty haul?!

I think the view count includes those who havent even taken the time to properly set up an account. Those of us who follow you, are a rowdy bunch! We are just getting out of bed following a wild Saturday night of twilight dirt digging! You have inspired me. I am ordering my first box of halves on Monday.

HA HA, Me thinketh you are correct! Did a bit of that twilight dirt totlot diggin' also in His Majesty's younger days. Even had the Royal Detector coil painted white, the better to see in the moonlight (and by headlamp!). Best of luck on your first box of halves!

I always comment KT! This is the first I am seeing this, and wow!! That’s a LOT of silver!! I bet you are gonna need a new treasure chest soon!! Congrats!!!

His Majesty is seriously considering having the Royal Dungeon Keeper to excavate an additional Treasure Room for a series of additional chests!

That was a stellar silver hunt KT...major congratulations on the haul!

Thank you, Captain Silver, your opinion is always valued!

�� wow! Nice job KT

Fishnut, glad to have you as a Royal Thread Viewer!

Damn you boys are like butter and on a silver roll..

keep up the awesome work.. I have a theory.. the powers that be have been hoarding all the good rolls and getting scared of dropping prices so they are unloading.. that's where you come in.. and swoop up all their goods.

congrats on a VERY FINE hunt ole majestic one

His Majesty's theory is not exactly in line with yours, but He respects your opinion! KT thinks its simple....some unknowing heir dumped all these coins from an old hoarder relative who passed. KT was just lucky enough to get some of them before other CRHers came along! :laughing::laughing:

KT If ole benji could talk he would say in the third person, “Benjamin is happy you rescued him from that armored truck!”
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KT certainly hopes Ben is...it is always nice to be working though a box and see old bald Ben or that Liberty Bell show up!

Man that’s the silverlode there KT, congrats!

Yep, with all the silver recovered, it was almost 5 rolls!

Well done KT!! That my friend is a killer haul right there!!

Sir Donneybrook, so great to see your comment! Have not heard from you in quite awhile...it almost was...nearly caused KT a heart attack as He began to total it all up! :lol::lol::lol:

Wow!! KT, you killed it this week! More than makes up For a few slow weeks recently. The royal vault must be spilling over. How long would a poor soul have to swing a detector to match that mighty haul?!

That question KT has NO answer for! But by the time that MDer was finished, he/she would have forearms like Popeye! :laughing::laughing: Either that or you would have to find someone's half dollar hoard that they buried in their yard before 1970! :shock::exactly:

Wow... just wow KT! I haven’t been on in a while obviously but I’m hoping that your good fortune spills over into my own hunts. Congrats on a royal number of super finds !

Nice hunt KT. I'm in Colorado and off the grid. I worked some of my coins yesterday. I got my 1st Bicentennial silver. Best of luck guys and HH

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom