• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Silvers from the clad dump school...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Dirt Lizard, Silver Bandit and the Captain met up for a dig at the clad dump school I first hunted last Sunday. Jason is only in town for a couple days so
I had to put him on the silver and also find some for myself with the XS and original coil...and this school, just as I figured, still has plenty of silver left:D silver in the hole at 8"...guarded by a nightcrawler:lol: silver on edge at the tip of a 8" plug... Also dug a crushed silver ring but can't find the coil shot of it...here are all my digs $6.37 in rusty and crusty clad, 6 wheats, a U.S. collar disc... sterling #2... and the 5 silvers... silvers #16 to #20... Bob was running a Equinox 600 and let me try it out...so, will I ever get one? Hell to the no, it's a pos, another Go Find:heartylaugh: anyhow, we had plenty of fun today, wandering the grounds, cross checking different signals, helping Jason recover a silver spill from under a twisted web of tree roots:shock: and Bob was gracious enough to take the skunk for the team. If it was the only hunt Jason and I go on while he's here it will be one not soon forgotten...good times! That's it for this outing so thanks for the looks, see you after the next...and Happy Hunting!

I just saw Silver Bandit's post. You guys did well (except that Nox guy). A Capped Liberty from a random school, SMDH...you guys kill me.:laughing::laughing:

Nice digs, Bruce. Poor Bob :-(

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That's ok Bruce you can keep your out dated EX- Lax xs. I wasn't into the hunt my sunburn was really bothering me other wise I would have dug more then your 5.

A fantastic day Bruce. Reminds me a lot of your history in this hobby. 5 Silver's plus Sterling, a very sweet day. Great to see Jason come up for the visit a find some success. He sure does a great job when he is up pillaging your haunts. Sorry to hear Bob found little success but I'm sure he enjoyed just being out with you guys. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom