Tumblers on sale

My original inkjet printer I posted a few years back is still going strong! If you don't have an old printer laying around (who doesn't?) hit up the local goodwill store. http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=121071

This is one good idea! I have two that I have not been able to throw out because I just know when I do I will need it :laughing:. I am going to have to see if I have the noggin power to make it happen:D

This is one good idea! I have two that I have not been able to throw out because I just know when I do I will need it :laughing:. I am going to have to see if I have the noggin power to make it happen:D

It's a pretty simple little project, but works well. Hard to beat the price, and it at least takes care of one of the printers taking up space. Post up your results when you get it done.

It's a pretty simple little project, but works well. Hard to beat the price, and it at least takes care of one of the printers taking up space. Post up your results when you get it done.

I sure will Olds! I looks like rain today so I might get some garage time in and work on it! Once again, thanks for the idea!

Never got started on this project. Every time I get started I get sidetracked or have to do something else. Maybe tonight when I get home...

P V C pipe

Has anyone tried making a barrel out of P V C pipe. You can even control the rpm,s by changing the size of the pipe. Just a question?

Has anyone tried making a barrel out of P V C pipe. You can even control the rpm,s by changing the size of the pipe. Just a question?

Great minds think alike! I had thought of doing this, but figured after buying materials, since I didn't have any primer and glue on hand, and adding my time into the equation I was cheaper off buying the Nalgene bottle I ended up with. As good weather arrives, my time costs more with exterior work coming in...If you end up making one, post it up as I'm interested in the concept.

I will let you know when I do it. Right now I am waiting on a new Teknetics T2 Classic to arrive.
I have also thought about using a motor from my rotisserie grill to power it.

Back
Top Bottom