upstate NY saratoga are

awol421

always looking for some people to go detecting with. anyone want to find some good spots hit me up.

Looking for detecting buddy

Hello, My name is Dave I'm from Glenville NY looking for people to hunt with, research some good spots..

An older post I know. If your still looking I'm in Salem, N.Y. Washington County. I'm 45 minutes East of Saratoga Springs on the Vermont border armed with an AT Pro.

Albany NY area

I'm from the Albany NY area. Been detecting for 2 years now with a Mine lab E-Trac. Wouldn't mind detecting with someone. I often take my kids, but with only 1 detector, they get bored quick. HMU whenever anyone wants to go. Always looking for a new sweet spot and don't mind traveling a bit.

Hey I'm just seeing this post now. I live right over the border from NY not 7 miles! I'm in Vermont. I have a brand new ACE 400 that really needs to see more action! I've been looking for hunting buddies in the area.

I am from Cohoes, NY. Just north of Albany. I have been detecting for two years. Upgrade from the Ace 250 to an AT Pro this year and have had decent success with one prime spot.

Would love some detecting friends. PM me if interested.

I’m up in Greenfield New York just a touch north of Saratoga Springs. I started metal detecting last April!

Hey Folks-- add me to your list. I'm in Southern Saratoga County. Acuva (above) and I go out often. Got the itch - can't wait for this ground to thaw!

hello i just joined. live in burnt hills if you would like to meet up.. i have been doing some parks and schools and a few wooded lots

I’m Rigo from Costa Rica..!ilive in New Jersey

I’m new in this ..!l want to go metal detecting..! I you want to let’s me know..!thanks..

I’m from Costa Rica..!l live in New Jersey..!..!!l both my first metal detector..! But I don’t know where to go.! I will go with someone the knows..!🙏thanks

Schenectady County here. Just bought my first detector looking for people to hunt with. Have a Minelab equinox 800 and want to get out and learn.

I am from Cohoes, NY. Just north of Albany. I have been detecting for two years. Upgrade from the Ace 250 to an AT Pro this year and have had decent success with one prime spot.

Would love some detecting friends. PM me if interested.

Here in the Troy Brunswick area. Always looking to get out detecting with new people.

I sm hitting old post but thought I would try. Just landed in Amsterdam area. And looking for buddy and ideas on where to go. From Wisconsin so not used to the rules up this way.

I run a ctx3030. Shoot me a message traveling so will be all around the upper northeast.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'll be coming up to Warrensburg May 21, 22, 23 & 24. Looking at doing some detecting then. I'd be interested.

Thanks,
Bud

Back
Top Bottom