No coins today….

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Apparently, major management changes are taking place in KT’s Royal Supply Bank! Several new management types were actively cleaning out the Manager’s office. Whoever was the Vault Manager was no longer there as of Monday and thus no coins ordered. But a phone call was made by one of the new Managers to the powers that be that the Coin Man was highly annoyed and assurances were made that the coins would arrive by Loomis next Thursday.

So we will see if these new Managers are on top of their game, or if they are slackers. KT will report next week. KT is glad the new management is very desirous to please His Majesty, and one of the new Managers reported to KT that he was pleased to finally meet me, as in that banking community, KT’s CRHing activities are urban legend! :heartylaugh::heartylaugh::heartylaugh:

Wow KT, you must have a pretty hefty savings account to get that kind of respect (either that or they respect royalty). It's nice to be the King! :laughing:
Wishing you a good score next time .:yes:

Wow KT, you must have a pretty hefty savings account to get that kind of respect (either that or they respect royalty). It's nice to be the King! :laughing:
Wishing you a good score next time .:yes:

KT thinks perhaps this may have been the first time the new managers encountered a disgruntled customer who was willing to tell them exactly how He feels! Before all this hassle, KT noticed something that on their property that might cause the Bank some liability, and I reported it as such! At the common entry, they have some sets of ornamental bushes that have grown so tall...about 5 feet in height that when shorter folks come out of the bank and start out on the parking lot, a driver cannot see them until they step out onto the parking lot! Had that happen as I was driving in, two Hispanic ladies, one paying no attention fiddling with her cell phone and another with her watching out, but KT saw a slight motion behind the bushes and slowed way down driving in, and out they popped onto the lot! I went right in with that on my mind and spoke to the new Manager about it. He was very appreciative and said he would call their maintenance service. I recommended they be cut back to 2 feet high! HA HA

KT thinks perhaps this may have been the first time the new managers encountered a disgruntled customer who was willing to tell them exactly how He feels! Before all this hassle, KT noticed something that on their property that might cause the Bank some liability, and I reported it as such! At the common entry, they have some sets of ornamental bushes that have grown so tall...about 5 feet in height that when shorter folks come out of the bank and start out on the parking lot, a driver cannot see them until they step out onto the parking lot! Had that happen as I was driving in, two Hispanic ladies, one paying no attention fiddling with her cell phone and another with her watching out, but KT saw a slight motion behind the bushes and slowed way down driving in, and out they popped onto the lot! I went right in with that on my mind and spoke to the new Manager about it. He was very appreciative and said he would call their maintenance service. I recommended they be cut back to 2 feet high! HA HA

Way to go KT! You've probably saved lives and a few Million for the bank !
I refer to these catatonic zombies with their faces glued to their cell phones as "The walking Dead ".

Way to go KT! You've probably saved lives and a few Million for the bank !
I refer to these catatonic zombies with their faces glued to their cell phones as "The walking Dead ".

Yep, no wonder that most states have laws preventing texting and driving!
What amazes KT is when their phone rings, it’s like the world goes on hold until they answer it! His Majesty has even had sales people do that! That is when I leave! His Majesty will not be disrespected that way!

Apparently, major management changes are taking place in KT’s Royal Supply Bank! Several new management types were actively cleaning out the Manager’s office. Whoever was the Vault Manager was no longer there as of Monday and thus no coins ordered. But a phone call was made by one of the new Managers to the powers that be that the Coin Man was highly annoyed and assurances were made that the coins would arrive by Loomis next Thursday.

So we will see if these new Managers are on top of their game, or if they are slackers. KT will report next week. KT is glad the new management is very desirous to please His Majesty, and one of the new Managers reported to KT that he was pleased to finally meet me,

as in that banking community, KT’s CRHing activities are urban legend! :heartylaugh::heartylaugh::heartylaugh:

WHAT ???? NO COINS ????

Tell them your urban legend status should rate you getting home delivery ! :laughing:
fLkihD7.gif

Back
Top Bottom