Good info here on the at max

Got that Max on order yet Woody?

You can send to Calabash after you get dialed in with.
And he can provide us with one of his academy award winning videos using and testing it.

He may decide to call it AT Max 2.
You know like Jaws 2.

Just remember the shark always died in Jaws movies.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pP1WyGQqrzo
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5yO0X7h3BMc

So, Calabash is gonna die in his next video ? Let me know when that video is released. I'll be tuning in.

Ok,, the way he set the targets up , almost any machine will see. Going down the barrel is where things change drastically. Then go down the barrel with the desired target deeper than the un desired target and then you start to separate the men from the boys.

On separate targets it does good. But who hunts where targets are separated from trash. With targets in with trash it has a sparky sound.....not good.

Ok,, the way he set the targets up , almost any machine will see. Going down the barrel is where things change drastically. Then go down the barrel with the desired target deeper than the un desired target and then you start to separate the men from the boys.

Agreed,..I don't even think it did that well the way he had it set up. All the vid did for me was remind me of why my At Pro got a new home. People will apparently always like'em,..and that's ok,..thats why they make different kinds. But that is painful,..that whole series is Horrid in iron IMHO...I just don't get it :?::?:. But hey,..swing what ya like. HH -Aaron

Got that Max on order yet Woody?

You can send to Calabash after you get dialed in with.
And he can provide us with one of his academy award winning videos using and testing it.

He may decide to call it AT Max 2.
You know like Jaws 2.

Just remember the shark always died in Jaws movies.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pP1WyGQqrzo
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5yO0X7h3BMc

Actually the hoover boys have alot of excellent videos Already of the at max,with actually field time included.Thanks but I'll never pass up a steak for a hamburger,The hoover boys give probably the best information out there on what they use.

Glad to see the usual subjects peeing on someone else’s info thread. Nice work. We get it. Everything is obsolete now that the Nox is the undisputed champion of all metal detectors. Do you really need to make fun of every non Nox detector?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad to see the usual subjects peeing on someone else’s info thread. Nice work. We get it. Everything is obsolete now that the Nox is the undisputed champion of all metal detectors. Do you really need to make fun of every non Nox detector?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's a sad situation.I honestly don't care to talk about a machine I didn't care for,so I decided to make a few threads of machines I actually like.And like a band of pirates they just can't stop looting .lol

It's a sad situation.I honestly don't care to talk about a machine I didn't care for,so I decided to make a few threads of machines I actually like.And like a band of pirates they just can't stop looting .lol

It is extremely sad !!! Some people just don't know when to leave things alone. Any thread that you start about a machine you like will get my attention. It is nice to hear about something else other than that "perfect" one (:laughing::laughing::laughing:) So tired of hearing from the fanboys out there. I really like the Hoover Boys videos and they find some really great stuff.

Cry me a river. Talking about pirates go look in the mirror while holding your AT Pro legend extreme and you will surely see one. AHOY MATE!

Wood

The only thing i like about the AT Max is the girl that swing's one off Calabashes site , you can watch it- after you watch his video's howboutit , watch the one by the Delaware river :yes::lol:

that whole series is Horrid in iron

My ATP is awesome in heavy iron, better than any other machine in the water, although, I haven't tried a nox yet.. I've found tons of gold where most can't hunt or stand to hunt, including CTXs and Excals too..

Don't listen to the cabbage bashers..

<°)))>{

I looked at the Max but couldn't really justify the 'upgrade' from my AT Pro, which I'm quite happy with

The problem is you have never used a machine that is good n the iron and have nothing to compare the AT PRO to except the AT PRO. You just THINK the AT PRO is good in iron and it don't take much testing against other brands to see what a DOG it is in the thick iron. What does ole cabbage bash know about hunting the thick iron? He only found a couple of the rarest buttons ever found this year in it....:laughing:
My ATP is awesome in heavy iron, better than any other machine in the water, although, I haven't tried a nox yet.. I've found tons of gold where most can't hunt or stand to hunt, including CTXs and Excals too..

Don't listen to the cabbage bashers..

<°)))>{

Back
Top Bottom