Dog found Speakeasy.

Beaker

Elite Member
I've been looking for a speakeasy foundation along river since first heard rumors of it 7 years ago when I moved into the area. Every once in awhile I find old bottle but never enough to say there seems to be a source aside from just a random bottle tossed in river years ago.

This morning my dog took off (rambled off - he's old) after couple walking their old dog to say hi. They stopped to let the dogs sniff while we chatted. Turns out the woman's grandmother was first to move into the area along the river (even knew fur traders who used the river) speakeasy foundation is next to their house. Said to come by and check it out sometime.

Turns out its only fifteen minute canoe paddle from me. Plus I've always focused way up river from it. Deep there but cant wait to drop camera down see what's about. Jump in and dig down. Mutt earned his keep today.

Good luck. Post some pictures of what you find.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Good luck. I found one that’s in a cave. Unfortunately the hill above washes dirt into the cave every winter. Zincs are down 7-8” from last year. No idea how far down silver would’ve.

Back
Top Bottom