Today Brought Me Keys and a Window, Tomorrow...

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Two calls today. One for a set of keys in a canal and the other at a marina for an isinglass boat window. Both successful recoveries.

Because of the high water I was asked to raise a boat lift tomorrow and seek a college class ring that went for a swim a couple of years ago in a canal behind a home. Will see what other crazy things happen this weekend. Still too cold for me to play finding my own treasure.

That thing got a hemi? haha! Do you ever have to worry about or check the harbors for live electrical currents/hot wires in the water when diving? Is that something common to look out for?

That thing got a hemi? haha! Do you ever have to worry about or check the harbors for live electrical currents/hot wires in the water when diving? Is that something common to look out for?

I ALWAYS check for electricity when in a marina. I bought a Shock Alert from Amazon two years ago and use it without fail. Yes it is common to have wayward electricity in the water. I refuse to have a shocking experience!

Scuba-detector, whenever I log into the beach/water section of FMDF, I immediately scan to see if you've made any recent posts. Your exploits are the perfect mesh of md'ing + scuba + human relations. You can't get any better than that. Job well done as usual !

... a window. Now there's something different.

Good job Scuba!

R5

Scuba-detector, whenever I log into the beach/water section of FMDF, I immediately scan to see if you've made any recent posts. Your exploits are the perfect mesh of md'ing + scuba + human relations. You can't get any better than that. Job well done as usual !

Thanks Tom. Doing this might keep me out of trouble with the man!

Back
Top Bottom