$200 budget. What would recommend? Used is ok.

theoutlaw

What would you guys recommend for my first machine on a $200 budget? So far I'm looking at the Eurotek Pro, Fisher F2, Garrett Gti1500, and Garrett GTA 1000 Ultra. I don't mind buying a used one if it gets me a better detector. I'm going to be using it on a saltwater beach, relic hunting, parks, and maybe for prospecting when I visit family out in Washington state.

Thanks for all the help so far. I don't plan messing around much in the water or wet sand. What do you guys think of the Teknetics Delta 4000 if I can get one for under $200? Right now my top choice is eurotek pro for $160.

Had the Delta twice and the ETP twice - I prefer the ETP as it has great iron audio and it goes deeper than the Delta - However the PP on the Delta is much better - Either way you cant go wrong .......;)

To be completely honest with you, if I had to start over knowing what I know now with $200, I would start with getting a quality pinpointer: ProPointer, Deteknix etc, then use Hobby Lobby's 40% off coupon to get the BH Tracker IV.

Other option is to get the base Eurotek, and ask the sponsor for a super basic pinpointer like the F2 or BH.

But I'd go with quality pinpointer all day, every day. Then save up for a better detector, on that budget Eurotek Pro is a slam dunk. Easy choice.

Learn the 350 it will give you a lot! I know I found loads of gold jewelry with my 250! I was very blessed to be in the right place at the right time. Been hunting for about 5 years now. Location is everything in detecting too not just real estate.:D:yes:

Good Question:
I like the Garrett ACE 250 & Whites Coin Master.
These two Detectors will keep you in your budget with a warranty
Free shipping , plus a few free items i will throw for you
call me
MetalDetectors.com

Back
Top Bottom