1941 ring

Tlane38003

Forum Supporter
It was a great hunt today cant show the face going to try to return it
d0d636961b44cdcb2746db37c12873c3.jpg
c30557f6ca85ffa36c68d40f9137e977.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

I found a 1943 last year and was unable to determine the school due to the crest missing from the top. You have to consider the owner is over 90 years old too. Good Luck.

Returning a ring from 1941? Well that was 76years ago and if the owner was 18 when he graduated you are looking at a 94 year old person.

I have had only negative experience returning rings to family members of deceased people. I have done it three times. Never again. I was out time for finding them, time for researching them and also shipping charges on all three. I never received a thank you. One was a very large USAF pilot ring from 1946.

Seriously they don't care about what school the deceased person went to. I hope you have different results and I don't want to burst your bubble. However, I think the gold is worth more to you than the sentimental value of the ring to a person that died relative.

Of course your experience may be different. Good luck

Its gonna get melted i cant find the anyone .I did find the wife of the person who owned the dog tag he died a few years ago after surviving vietnam i will let you know how it goes gonna be low tide in an hour i have to go hunt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Nice finds & Congratulations on the ring! I applaud you for trying to return the ring. It's true some might not be thankful for your efforts... but it only takes one to give you a wonderful feeling that you would never forget.

Back
Top Bottom