Wedding ring returned.

Diggerjonny

Elite Member
:cool:
PHP:
Story of this ring goes back to about the mid 90's. lost while playing volleyball at a family cookout. The women who owned it has since passed on,her husband who was my old boy scout troop master contacted me abt finding it. Took about an hour to locate. Well worth it. Now have permission to hunt his whole yard. Which was a pastors home back in 1920,30's 40's.before that was farmland owned by Gen. John Tipton. :grin::grin:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 480
Last edited:
Way to go. I love reading about ring returns. Never found one with any identifiable markings to return myself though. Hope to some day

Congratulations on an Excellent Job. There is a certain satisfaction in being able to return a personal Item. I am sure that ring has tremendous sentimental value to the husband.

Nice find and return. Nothing like building up trust and good faith. They often pay dividends such as permission to hunt his friends properties as word of what you've done spreads around the neighborhood

Nice recovery jonny! Congrats, and I hope you post pics of the goodies you find there! John Tipton is an ancestor of mine.

Back
Top Bottom