KIng George II half Cent?

choppadude

Forum Supporter
His bust is facing left and rear has the seated lady, Not sure what it is but am guessing I would say farthing or half cent. Any help is greatly appreciated.

what's the size? Looks to be in pretty good shape, the one KG II I found was barely legible. Congrats.

Choppa that looks to be a CT copper! To the left of the bust it says auctori, if it were a kg I believe it would say georgivus to the left. I bet to the right of the bust it says connect. If possible can we get some better photos of the bust side? Big congrats!

might look like this. 1787%20COPPER%20Connecticut%20CopperDraped%20Bust%20Left.jpgthe date will be on the back.

Choppa that looks to be a CT copper! To the left of the bust it says auctori, if it were a kg I believe it would say georgivus to the left. I bet to the right of the bust it says connect. If possible can we get some better photos of the bust side? Big congrats!

You are right! it does say auctori to the left. I am going to try to gently clean tonight and get a better pic up tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom