If you shop on Amazon...

I'm just saying, alot of folks here seem to not want to use that type of info online, just making it clear you can shop there without putting your cc number...

I’m no fan of Bezos, but you act like he personally pissed in your favorite coffee cup. As far as companies go, I believe Walmart has way more going against it on the evil scale than Amazon.

I simply choose not to knowingly support...how can I put this, people of his type.

You would be incorrect in your last statement. A little researching will prove that. FYI it has nothing to do with treatment of employees. Don't like how you're treated? Go find another job. Not enough education? Who's fault is that?

Let's just say I'm not a Washington Post reader :lol:

I simply choose not to knowingly support...how can I put this, people of his type.

You would be incorrect in your last statement. A little researching will prove that. FYI it has nothing to do with treatment of employees. Don't like how you're treated? Go find another job. Not enough education? Who's fault is that?

Let's just say I'm not a Washington Post reader :lol:

LMAO, how can you deem me incorrect in my last statement when I never backed up why I said it? I never said Walmart's rating on the evil scale was because of how they treat employees, you did.

LMAO, how can you deem me incorrect in my last statement when I never backed up why I said it? I never said Walmart's rating on the evil scale was because of how they treat employees, you did.

Because I actually read? Doesn't matter the reason, I picked one, there are many.

They BOTH treat Employees poorly, so there's a draw, hence my statement.

Give Bozos all the money you like, and fund what he supports, I could care less. If some people spent as much time reading the truth as they do arguing their support of those funding the problems we have, we'd be better-off.

Because I actually read? Doesn't matter the reason, I picked one, there are many.

They BOTH treat Employees poorly, so there's a draw, hence my statement.

Give Bozos all the money you like, and fund what he supports, I could care less. If some people spent as much time reading the truth as they do arguing their support of those funding the problems we have, we'd be better-off.

Hahaha, there you go again, making a lot of ASSumptions. I bet you hang out with the Guvner over on the Views forum talking about the lizard people. You should go on Penn and Teller, because that’s some magic trick you have seemingly knowing someone’s motivations or lack thereof for doing anything. You say you could care less, but you obviously care a lot, otherwise you would have just posted the tip about Amazon without the veiled attempt at political sarcasm.

I bet you’re a walking contradiction when it comes to “what you support” with your money. That’s coming from a staunch conservative. There, now you don’t have to wonder about my political leaning or fire incorrect.

One final comment from me against Amazon: I recently had my account hacked. They didn't buy anything, but posted a whole bunch of fake reviews and attempted to buy things, but couldn't complete the process. I notified Amazon tech support (which can't be done via e-mail, only by chat or leaving them your phone number FOR A TECH IN INDIA TO CALL YOU BACK). They are untrained and just read from a script. If your problem is outside of the script, they just shoehorn you into whatever they can do.

I still like the speed that they ship things, but all I buy from them now is books, and things I can't get around here. Their support stinks.

-- Tom

Back
Top Bottom