Thanks to everyone here On Friendly!

Praise and glory to God who put the right people in the right place to save. Don't forget to thank Him every day for the life he has given you. I'm amazed at all the bone-head things He has pulled my carcass out of. Glad you're on the mend.

Thank God someone was there to hear you. Glad you are home, hopefully 100% soon.
I'll be taking an extra dive knife and a whistle on my future outings, something I've been putting off that I shouldn't have been.
Take it easy OBN.

I'm so glad everything worked out the way it did, and hope you have a full and complete recovery.

Absolutely the best Pirates, Pirate I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.

Very big deal

Just read your story, and am so glad your were able to hang on until help came. It's a reminder, you never know when something might go wrong, and all of a sudden your in trouble. Hope you fully recover soon, and can get back out there again. Thank you for your story, and thank god your still with us.
Sorta gives new meaning to my sign off. HH everyone.

Joe

It's been 3 or 4 days , how are you making out bro. , I'll be calling you to check in by the end of the week , if you don't chime in ! :friends:

Many Thanks to all of my Friendly Metal Detecting Brothers!

Feeling much better. Right now. Stamina seems to be my only weak point. I'll be taking a long break from detecting due to obligations but hope to get back in the water in the distant future.

Good Luck!! Please be safe in your Adventures..

Joe

Man, I've taken a couple months off from the site, just seeing this now. Crazy! Glad to see you are doing better, scary for sure!

Joe, prayers answered, and prayers for your continued recovery. Thank you for coming back and telling us how this happened. So easy, it could have been me, or any one of us that venture out in chest-deep surf while detecting. This can and should serve as a reminder to us all, just how important personal safety is, while pursuing our hobby.

Get well friend, and although you're not MD'ing now, please stick around this great forum.

Back
Top Bottom