• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Presidential Campaign Pin

AIRFORCEMIKE

Forum Supporter
Did some digging as of late with Jack&Jill AKA Trapper!! Battling a cold and battling the cold but weather held out for a few hour hunt In a local park filled with trash and enough old car parts to build my own. Dug a little nice sterling, old compact that cleaned up nice and a presidential campaign pin that’s a important part of our history here in Wisconsin. I owe the ID to a buddy of mine who dug the same thing. I attached a pic of his (nice variety) and mine, not as nice but still cool.

HH and thanks for looking
8f680d3e4cffa63c19f22f745f3c65a9.jpg
4d829ac48220f328054b0329a35dbe39.jpg
2cbba5aac581c94a31fec0bb52467de5.jpg
0db221b164e28fc82a9dc6677d707d54.jpg
51fb1607b99e871102d4ed9be47bdfb4.jpg
147761c93dd81c6c86d0f724036a0cbe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some nice recoveries Mike. Glad to see the identification on that pin. It's a real nice piece of history. That compact really cleaned up very nice and that is a nice looking old Sterling Ring. Weather was a lot better out there today. Trapper

That silver compact cleaned up real nice, I can't believe you guys are still able to dig in Wisconsin , frozen solid here in Massachusetts. Congrats on the awesome piece of history and some nice sterling as well!

That silver compact cleaned up real nice, I can't believe you guys are still able to dig in Wisconsin , frozen solid here in Massachusetts. Congrats on the awesome piece of history and some nice sterling as well!

It was sooo nice yesterday digging and haven’t posted them digs but we definitely lucky. Probably last day for a while though as temps and snow dropping this weekends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey! Are those guys “spooning”??:lol: Nice writeup to go along with it Mike,I think after tonight we’re gonna be done for awhile...

Those are some nice trophy case digs, there Mike! You guys are starting your own "progressive movement" down there, with all that winter detecting in Wisconsin. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom