• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Thanks Grandma... or Grandpa...

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
Decided to try out a new pair of gloves I bought to try and protect my fingers that had frostbite back in the day water hunting in 14 degree air temps and 30 degree water...

Today was much nicer it was 24 when I hit the beach and my hands stayed nice and warm... I could have hunted longer but chose to quit after a couple hours..

The gold has been melted with my loop I can clearly see it.. my guess I scooped where they spread some cremation remains... the Excal picked it up and it goes into the melt pile... the merc was high above the top of slope the girl scout ring was down on the bottom of slope...greenies were lower slope and browns were mid slope...

Makes me wonder if it was near Marks teeth :D

Attachments

• IMG_0580.jpg
    IMG_0580.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 628
  • IMG_0579.jpg
    IMG_0579.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 632
Fine dig on the yellow Craig, love those melted buckies!!

:dingding:Your favorite old gold!:lol: Congrats!

Congrats on the gold find!

I've instructed my heirs to harvest all gold fillings in my ashes before distribution. Now I worry someone might want me dead.....

Congrats on the gold find!

I've instructed my heirs to harvest all gold fillings in my ashes before distribution. Now I worry someone might want me dead.....

:lol: Please ask your realitives that you want your ashes to be spread at an east coast beach :D
and thanks :)
Pretty morbid! The final earthly remains of some old body are melted down into a lump? Well, Gold is Gold I guess...:laughing:

Morbid? That coming from someone who harvests roadkill to feed his family :lol: That was rich Mud...

Yup, you're in the groove again. WTG Craig.

I don't know about a groove Frank but its enjoyable to be finding a little gold here and there...

Nice hunt Craig. Gold is good when your working in the cold. I'm sure there is more teeth there for you to find. Good hunting.

Thanks DD.. I was telling Mark during my hunt I had to take my jacket off was boiling in it... I don't broke the freezing mark today but doing all that digging in the rocks had me overheated.. ;)

Those are the easiest to sell off. Congrats.

I know Dew :) I have sold teeth in the past... ;) I have no attachment to any gold I find... I tend to keep my old gold..

Well, the mermaid ring was prettier (and bigger) but gold is gold right? :yes:

So true George gold is gold... that mermaid ring broken so I'll hang onto it a while then may sell it... I think it would cost too much to repair.

:lol:
Morbid? That coming from someone who harvests roadkill to feed his family :lol: That was rich Mud...
;)

Not a fair comparison!.......although....We did have Swedish Meatballs at Thanksgiving, and come to think of it, Uncle Ole' was mysteriously absent, so now you got me thinking......Wonder who the Polish Sausage was we had at breakfast?? Uncle Pavel? Gustav?

Well hells bells! The Wife just served me up a plate of refried beans! And nobodies seen Uncle Oscar in a week! You are freaking me out dude! I might be married to a cereal killer!

Like what the one cannibal clown said to the other, "Does this guy taste funny to you"?

May be a lot more common down this way? Think i got 5 last year? Threw i dont know how many away before i figured out what it was.

May be a lot more common down this way? Think i got 5 last year? Threw i dont know how many away before i figured out what it was.

Larry.. after Sandy hit up here she uncovered some nice teeth I recovered.. if I remember correctly I got some good money for them.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom