• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Nokta Simultaneous Multi Freq,,, What is the News?

Trashfinder

Forum Supporter
So i asked this question on a certain forum as they have specific places to post about brand specific. The word v3i came up in conversation and the whole thing got shut down.

You have to be a lawyer to post there. I have seen Nokta reads posts here as well.

So first, Nokta if you are reading this and i offended you in any way, please accept my apology here, as i won't be back there again for some time , just a personal choice i was not banned.

Second does anyone have any information on the pending release and the way the machine will function? All i was really looking for is some kind of news update.

Nobody knows anything. There was a naming contest. I never heard about the winner or even if it is over. Expect a good detector.

So i asked this question on a certain forum as they have specific places to post about brand specific. The word v3i came up in conversation and the whole thing got shut down.

Got thrown off there about 5 years ago for asking about nel coils on the xterra forum.Tough crowd,you either walk the line or take a hike.lol.
As for the new Nokta/Makro,I was looking around myself and saw zilch..One thing I really liked was the racer trigger,but if the new ones waterproof I guess that’ll be out the window.

Got thrown off there about 5 years ago for asking about nel coils on the xterra forum.Tough crowd,you either walk the line or take a hike.lol.
As for the new Nokta/Makro,I was looking around myself and saw zilch..One thing I really liked was the racer trigger,but if the new ones waterproof I guess that’ll be out the window.

Maybe Nokta will chime in and give us some juicy details!

I would think they wouldn't want to bring a tru-multi machine out on the heels of the Anfibio, especially after all the good reports it has gotten. Mark

You have to be a lawyer to post there. I have seen Nokta reads posts here as well.

So first, Nokta if you are reading this and i offended you in any way, please accept my apology here, as i won't be back there again for some time , just a personal choice i was not banned.

Second does anyone have any information on the pending release and the way the machine will function? All i was really looking for is some kind of news update.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just figured out what happened. Man I hardly ever post there. What nazi`s so I freaking named 3 different brands of machines, and since one dosen't give them money they move the post.

This could be from Farenheit 451 if my memory serves me correctly

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just figured out what happened. Man I hardly ever post there. What nazi`s so I freaking named 3 different brands of machines, and since one dosen't give them money they move the post.

This could be from Farenheit 451 if my memory serves me correctly

Oh ya i get it now! You mentioned v3i and Whites quit supporting their forum so it got moved to the spot where Whites used to be. OMG! It is like kindergarten over there sometimes!

Yeah they really are power hungry over there. You cannot even mention Zagg screen covers without them blanking out the name BUT you can mention you went to Cabela's and bought a new detector LOL!

Hello there! I really do not know which thread / post you are referring to as we never (literally) complain about a post unless there is a direct insult / offensive language used towards our brand or products.

Yes, we do follow some posts but as you can imagine, it is really impossible for us to be reading all on a daily basis.

Now, regarding the SMF machine - it is in development and we really do not have a date for it yet. In terms of the contest, we have gotten many more entries than expected (THANK YOU ALL!) and we did not really go through them all yet and I am personally to be blamed for that. In addition, we would like to announce the winner closer to the announcement of the product and not earlier as we do not want to mislead anybody about the availability of the product. As you know, once you make a post on the internet, people interpret it in different ways and share them elsewhere like they are facts. Hope this makes sense...

Hello there! I really do not know which thread / post you are referring to as we never (literally) complain about a post unless there is a direct insult / offensive language used towards our brand or products.

Yes, we do follow some posts but as you can imagine, it is really impossible for us to be reading all on a daily basis.

Now, regarding the SMF machine - it is in development and we really do not have a date for it yet. In terms of the contest, we have gotten many more entries than expected (THANK YOU ALL!) and we did not really go through them all yet and I am personally to be blamed for that. In addition, we would like to announce the winner closer to the announcement of the product and not earlier as we do not want to mislead anybody about the availability of the product. As you know, once you make a post on the internet, people interpret it in different ways and share them elsewhere like they are facts. Hope this makes sense...

Thank you for the response. I am on board and will be purchasing this machine when it comes out. I have used Fors core, racer2, kruzer, impact and now anfibio. I have been very pleased with the performance of these machines and just have a gut feeling this is going to be a good one too. Have my budget ready to include it for this year and that is the reason I was asking, in case it was not going to be this year.

First I have heard about Noktas new machine. Thanks for creating this thread and Nokta chiming in with an update! This news just made my day

I use an Impact now and used to have a Racer 2.

I skipped the Equinox and Anfibio, but will be purchasing the new Nokta/Makro SMF unit from Craig as soon as pre-orders begin.

Thanks

Thank you sir, Just you taking the time to update us on the status goes a long way with me. Although I've never owned a Nokta I have been reading up on them and believe it will probably be my next purchase. Thanks again. Mark

I am looking forward to a Nokta multi machine. I have been very impressed thus far with the Anfibio though. Ridiculously deep.

I will be taking it to a family member's property this weekend where I have pounded it with a CTX, NOX 800, and my Deus. Should be interesting.

I'm very interested in a Nokta SMF detector. I have ZERO information on a release date. One source said, "Spring 2019".

What I can say is that I've been watching the inventory levels of the Anfibio Multi on Amazon. It looks like Nokta supplies them direct via Amazon. But the interesting thing is that Amazon inventory levels have been dropping steadily in the last two months. As of this post they show "Only 1 left in stock".

Now all that could mean nothing, but many times manufacturers try and sell out existing inventory before releasing a new product. That could be the case here.

Also I will point out that I would actually buy from a forum sponsor instead of Amazon. I just use Amazon since they're the only one that publishes inventory levels when items are nearly sold out. I'm sure some dealers here have a better handle on things, but they also may not be at liberty to say anything. I have no idea.

I'd personally love to see a good SMF competitor to the NOX.

-Joe

Back
Top Bottom