Which one??

Buy the 800 and use as primary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now this is funny. Your welcome.

PS. Enjoy the Vanquish

The 800 is not a backup detector. Well....maybe to another 800. But then I am curious why you need a backup. If you like your ETrac then another detector will just be a dust collector. I have used both through the years. The ETrac and the Equinox are great detectors. But once the Equinox came out I never looked back. My opinion....The Equinox will find targets that the ETrac will never see. There is a learning curve. Not much, but it exists. If you plan on using one get to know it, and put in time with it. You might be surprised and then your dust collector might be the ETrac.

Only gone up $50 since introduction...

Definitely wouldnt have paid $900 for mine last year. Anyway, I think this is settled.
2 options
Option 1 Vanquish
Option 2 Equinox 800
OP now no longer wishes to pay the price for option 2. Based on deductive reasoning, Option 1 is now the only option.

Definitely wouldnt have paid $900 for mine last year. Anyway, I think this is settled.
2 options
Option 1 Vanquish
Option 2 Equinox 800
OP now no longer wishes to pay the price for option 2. Based on deductive reasoning, Option 1 is now the only option.

Wowwy! You are some detective! What was your last job, working for the CIA? :lol:

Wowwy! You are some detective! What was your last job, working for the CIA? :lol:

Not really, might have to be to figure out what handle you are gonna put on a sand scoop. Have you gotten any sleep yet?

Not really, might have to be to figure out what handle you are gonna put on a sand scoop. Have you gotten any sleep yet?

Aww man, that's just brutal. :lol::lol: I went and bought a pretty sturdy FIBERGLASS handle, and put it in. No more broom stick, just good old sturdy stuff.

Too brutal I say!! :lol::yes:

How about a Nox 600?

I 2nd goodmore though; unless a buddy will be using the spare, then they tend to be more hassle for a lot of folks and go unused. If you're like us, then perhaps treating yourself to a new coil for the Etrac would do well.

Back
Top Bottom