Final Salute to Scuba

Scuba was a absolute legend, my condolences and best wishes to his family.

So sad. He sold me my wife's engagement ring which he had found in a lake in Michigan. He holds a special place in our heart.

This is such sad news. I log on and do some reading, checking on threads on water machines and end up clicking on find all posts by ScubaDetector as his writings and views were such quality. Read awhile. Saw he had recently been in my town to buy a boat, probably passed each other on the road. Thinking this is a good man, would enjoy meeting him.

Then I jump to the general forum and see this.

Deepest sympathies to all his family. And all his good friends, of which there must be a vast army. Sympathy to you all, on your loss.

This is such sad news. I log on and do some reading, checking on threads on water machines and end up clicking on find all posts by ScubaDetector as his writings and views were such quality. Read awhile. Saw he had recently been in my town to buy a boat, probably passed each other on the road. Thinking this is a good man, would enjoy meeting him.

Then I jump to the general forum and see this.

Deepest sympathies to all his family. And all his good friends, of which there must be a vast army. Sympathy to you all, on your loss.

He didn't even get to take that boat out for a spin , got delivered after he was in the Hospital.

Celebration of scubas life UPDATE FROM FAMILY

SATURDAY, AUGUST 21, 2021 AT 10 AM CDT
Last Hoorah for SCUBADETECTOR
Harrison Twp., Michigan
Details
Event by Scuba Detective
Harrison Twp., Michigan
Public · Anyone on or off Facebook
This is the Preliminary date for the Celebration of life for my father! Details are still underway, and I will update as we solidify them. So far we are planning a Boat Parade, ending at the sandbar for a little fun on the water with a band and an opportunity to share memories of my father. Details on food is still being worked as well. Feel free to share all your ideas! See Less

Funeral Update for Robert

ScubaDetector
Favorites · 2h ·
My dad's funeral is this Saturday August 7th at 9AM @ Provident Funeral Home 3800 Washington Blvd, Ogden UT. The viewing is Friday night August 6th from 6-8PM at the same place. We will have graveside service as well down in Nephi following the funeral. https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=213152534152238&set=a.139815718152587

Back
Top Bottom