• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

My Diggin Buddy Got Me Good Today

Schweddy

Elite Member
So as per usual, my best diggin bud, holelottafun and I were out and about today. Stoppin here, knockin there. You know the role. Beauty of a day, albeit a tad hot and humid for my liking - they call me Schweddy for a reason you know. At the end of the day with little to no luck we settle on a curb strip area we’ve hit before. I found a nice advertising token from the early 1900’s. Cool - day not a total bust.
One last target before heading home. Shallow clad quarter signal. Oh well, maybe a silver ring? An inch down produces a goldish token. The old fashioned kind you could customize at carnivals and fairs. “Hey! I found one of those carnival tokens like the kind you found a few weeks ago!” He replies, “Cool, what’s it say?” It took me a few seconds to wipe it off and get a read on it. Didn’t seem to make sense. Then I saw the word ‘Schweddy’. “Oh man! What are the odds my nickname would be on one of my finds??!!”
Eeeee Oorrrrr!!!
Hahahaha!! Just remember, Bud - paybacks rhyme with witch! Hahah! Love it! Thanks man. Love our time out together.

Attachments

• E6A13FF8-BF35-4548-9B91-67E4F200473A.jpeg
    E6A13FF8-BF35-4548-9B91-67E4F200473A.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 530
  • 60ACCC08-AFD9-4489-8E87-D4E6EA600A32.jpg
    60ACCC08-AFD9-4489-8E87-D4E6EA600A32.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 509
I know how you like finding tokens so I thought I’d have some fun with you! Sorry but I couldn’t resist! The look of bewilderment on your face for that brief second was priceless! I know how you can get me back; plant a seated half for me to find! Hahaha! I won’t be mad!😜😂😂

I know how you like finding tokens so I thought I’d have some fun with you! Sorry but I couldn’t resist! The look of bewilderment on your face for that brief second was priceless! I know how you can get me back; plant a seated half for me to find! Hahaha! I won’t be mad!😜😂😂

What are the odds that I found that cool token just before finding your plant?? Crazy.

Loved it Schweddy!

Don’t lose too much sleep trying to think of a payback. Nice remembrance of that hunt, and you’ll never forget where you found that Good Luck token or who planted it.

Back
Top Bottom