Equinox goodies

One drawback with the cover, is they will overheat with them on if you hunt when it is hot out. The Equinox overheats with a cover on them.

I have extensive testing with my cover and EMI reducer [aluminum cover] in heat. Not once have I had a screen issue. There is not a day where it is under 85 where I hunt. Also full sun most days.

Attachments

• DSCN4194.jpg
    DSCN4194.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 293
An update... I am still using my cover and it has caused no issues and I have been out in temps around 83 down the shore. I like the padding on the arm cuff but it sure does get sweaty.

May try the Doc's arm cuff padding, anybody using one of those?

An update... I am still using my cover and it has caused no issues and I have been out in temps around 83 down the shore. I like the padding on the arm cuff but it sure does get sweaty.

May try the Doc's arm cuff padding, anybody using one of those?

I use one. It helps a lot and is worth the $

Steve

Attachments

• 1111111.jpg
    1111111.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 255
So I got the Doc's arm cuff padding and used it for 3 hours last weekend. I am up in the air if I am going to keep it on vs the simple neoprene one I had on previously. I have a large arm and the Doc's padding seems a little short side-to-side and doesn't seat entirely in the bottom center of the cuff leaving my Velcro strap only holding on by a inch or so. I could try finding a longer strap I guess. The craftmanship is not very good and the holes don't line up as nice as it should. Can't say I would recommend this for anyone looking for padding on the arm cuff.

Back
Top Bottom