A Three Ringer of a day and I'm not talking bullets

Leave-No-Coins-Behind

Forum Supporter
Like I been doing in the past several months, just going back to prior locations.

Today, I returned to an older park that I had not been to in about a couple of years. I focused my attention to areas within that I did not hunted to hard before.

My first good find was a '50 Rosie. Then during the day it was followed by three sterling rings. All these rings were in the range of 4" to 8" deep. That large ring with the possible jade in it was 8" down and masked with a zipper pull tab off to the side of it. Plus $12.00 in clad. Only one clad quarter was a surface find.

Silver coins FTY is now at 22.

Thanks for checking out my thread!

Attachments

• IMG_2333.jpg
    IMG_2333.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 480
  • IMG_2337.jpg
    IMG_2337.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 461
  • IMG_2335.jpg
    IMG_2335.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 451
  • IMG_2338.jpg
    IMG_2338.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 456
Congrats on # 22 John. Nice trio of rings, so can we say you had a 9.25 trifecta with the rings. I say yes. ATTABOY ! That jade one is sweet looking ring. Great hunt and good luck, Mark

I like the "in-situ" photos, of the dirt still caked inside of the rings :)

Wow ! Congrats on the fantastic haul and those are some very cool rings !! I think many of us are pretty much hitting those old spots we've been hitting before . It's always a great feeling to squeeze out a great hunt out of them .

Thank you!

Congrats on # 22 John. Nice trio of rings, so can we say you had a 9.25 trifecta with the rings. I say yes. ATTABOY ! That jade one is sweet looking ring. Great hunt and good luck, Mark

Thanks Mark! It is crazy, I am sure we all go back to some of our prior locations and hit them again. And then I wonder, how the heck did I miss some of those finds? Needless to say, I think I will be going back to this location again. You keep up the silver train too!

Turquoise is that stone in the large ring, I’d wager on. Did you hit three rings one after the other? Pretty dang cool!

Thanks GroundSweeper! I think you are right about the turquoise. It has to be one of the nicer rings I have found. These rings were found in the course of the day's hunt. This park is in a better upper class type neighborhood, so it kind makes sense for the better quality targets. I have found multi thinner type silver rings before on a hunt but not like these rings as they do have so weight to them.

Nice rings JAK, a very productive hunt!

Thanks cellrdwellr! It was definitely was a rare event for me to find these rings in one hunt. I would have been happy just to find the dime but some days just turn out great.

Thanks Tinhorn3! Sometimes one word says it all. I greatly appreciate your comment!

Congrats man, great haul!

Thanks zeemang! That is why we love love this hobby. Everyday, comes a new surprise. Thanks again for checking out my thread!

Nice Nice Nice!

Thanks LovestheShiny! I like that these rings were on the deep side in the ground. I am hoping that there are more out there and possibly some gold too.

I like the "in-situ" photos, of the dirt still caked inside of the rings :)

Thanks Tom! Those pics are about as '"in-situ'" as you will get from me...lol. I travel and hunt light but hunt fast. But I think one of these days I will take some scenery shots just to spice things up too.

Wow ! Congrats on the fantastic haul and those are some very cool rings !! I think many of us are pretty much hitting those old spots we've been hitting before . It's always a great feeling to squeeze out a great hunt out of them .

Thanks Soil Surgeon! I think a lot has to do with tweaking the machine settings better when we re-hit these locations. That one ring with the green inlay, was clearly masked by a zipper pull. I am sure other had passed it thinking it was a pull tab or a pencil eraser. No doubt, great feeling when we come home with more than we expected.

:wow: 3 silver rings on one hunt is impressive just like that clad count!

Thank you!

:wow: 3 silver rings on one hunt is impressive just like that clad count!

Thanks FelixtheCat! Now I kind of know the feeling of what beach/sand hunting feeling must feel like...lol. As it seems that is where they find multi rings in a hunt. Thanks again for checking out my thread!

Beautiful rings JAK! Congrats!

Nox Dude

Thanks Nox Dude! I have to agree, those two of the three rings have to be the best looking rings I had found this year.

Wow!

Wow! Quad silvers on one hunt plus a huge pile of clad! That is awesome.
Judging by the ‘age’ and depth of those rings, I would dare to bet that there is gold there too!
Good luck in your future hunts there! Get that gold!

Thank you!

Great Hunt , Congrats on the 3 rings !!

Thanks Almann! I much appreciated your kind words and for reading my latest thread! I was just able to put that coil at the right spot and to start digging.

Wow! Quad silvers on one hunt plus a huge pile of clad! That is awesome.
Judging by the ‘age’ and depth of those rings, I would dare to bet that there is gold there too!
Good luck in your future hunts there! Get that gold!

Thanks Benson! I am grateful to say, that clad has been pretty good to me again this year. I keep searching for new locations. I agree to with you about the gold, as a matter of fact, I was thinking about hitting this park again tomorrow or soon after. When I feel I have cleaned out most of the remaining clad or silver, then I will probably hit it again with a straight high frequency mode.

Back
Top Bottom