41st wedding anniversary for my wife and I today !!!!

GKL

Forum Supporter
41st wedding anniversary for my wife and I today, and I thank God so much for putting such a wonderful woman in my life and continuing to keep us strong and together !

......normally I might make a longer post, but too busy right now and don't want to rush, but us continuing to be together and happy and in love speaks for itself, and again, thanks to God for helping us to continue to have a strong and loving marriage !!!!

Let KT be the first to congratulate you and your wife on such a wonderful occasion! Seldom in our society today does a marriage last and it sounds like you both have the right foundation for such a lasting relationship! His Majesty hopes you take some time from your busy schedule to be together today! :dingding::dingding::hi5::friends::hi5::clapping::woohoo:

Congrats! Very impressive. My wife and I will celebrate 38 years of marriage later this year.

Congratulations!

I myself will have been married for 53 years next October. Here are five, very important things I've learned.

1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home, cooks from time to time, cleans up, and has a job.

2. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman who you can trust, and doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed, and likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do not know each other.

Congratulations!

I myself will have been married for 53 years next October. Here are five, very important things I've learned.

1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home, cooks from time to time, cleans up, and has a job.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Wow I feel like newbie @ 25 years! Still trying to figure her out?! Congrats GKL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let KT be the first to congratulate you and your wife on such a wonderful occasion! Seldom in our society today does a marriage last and it sounds like you both have the right foundation for such a lasting relationship! His Majesty hopes you take some time from your busy schedule to be together today! :dingding::dingding::hi5::friends::hi5::clapping::woohoo:

Congrats! Very impressive. My wife and I will celebrate 38 years of marriage later this year.

Congratulations! I just hit 20 married and 30 together in February.

Steve

Happy wife, happy life! Super congrats to you both! I won't say how long
I've been married as I think some would call me a liar. :laughing:

Congratulations!

Congratulations

WTG Gary big congrats!

Wow I feel like newbie @ 25 years! Still trying to figure her out?! Congrats GKL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the delay in replying, been busy, but thanks to everyone for their congrats, it is very much appreciated !!!! :thumbsup:

......and congrats to you all too who have been married for years also !!!!

Congrats to all the long termers, and the newbies too. I’ve been married 18 years, and happy to have someone special in my life. As I’ve gotten older, I’ve valued my marriage more, but I feel like many of the younger generation don’t have the same value system that we do, or our parents did, about marriage. To me, it’s a special bond that can’t be matched.

Belated congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Gary, on 41 years of your special union! Something that brings me pleasure is observing loving relationships between husbands & wives. :grin: My parents also had their anniversary in July (38 years), so from my perspective as a daughter, I'm grateful for their lasting commitment to the Lord & to one another. Loving marriages definitely make for happy homes, which, in turn, influences future generations around them for the better! :thumbsup:

Belated congrats. Well done, Jedi.

Thanks Chaznsc !!!!! Much apprecated !!!!

Congrats to all the long termers, and the newbies too. I’ve been married 18 years, and happy to have someone special in my life. As I’ve gotten older, I’ve valued my marriage more, but I feel like many of the younger generation don’t have the same value system that we do, or our parents did, about marriage. To me, it’s a special bond that can’t be matched.

Thanks FLOOD !!!!

Yep, the longer you're together the more and more you realize how special each other is and the more determined you are to protect your relationship.

Some younger people need to realize marriage usually isn't without it's occasional rough spots in the first several years as you are learning to get along with each other's ways of doing things, but making that initial commitment to stay determined to work thru those rough spots will make you even closer afterwards.

Anything really worthwhile takes some effort, but you don't quit after a few bumps in the road, none of us are perfect, we all have our faults and we learn from our mistakes along the way and keep going.

This might seem like a silly analogy but grocery stores are not perfect, sometimes the produce is not fresh, sometimes items are out of stock, sometimes items ring up the wrong price, but I'm not going to stop going grocery shopping, I need the nourishment for my body, likewise I am not quitting being married, I need the nourishment of the relationship for my soul.

Belated congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Gary, on 41 years of your special union! Something that brings me pleasure is observing loving relationships between husbands & wives. :grin: My parents also had their anniversary in July (38 years), so from my perspective as a daughter, I'm grateful for their lasting commitment to the Lord & to one another. Loving marriages definitely make for happy homes, which, in turn, influences future generations around them for the better! :thumbsup:

Thanks Princess !!!!

In my younger days before I got married I saw relationships that failed and that made me very determinded to work at having a lasting relationship if I ever got married. Back in my younger days after I obeyed the gospel and God instantly delivered me from drugs and alcohol one of the things I asked God was that if it was His will for me to get married I had only one criteria I wanted in a wife, and that is that He would send me someone who would always stay faithful to His truth, and that is just what He did, and us both having that same enduring commitment to God and His truth played a major role in us having a strong marriage, yes, marriage still takes effort, but with God's help that effort was a lot more doable then it would had been otherwise. :D

Back
Top Bottom