• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

AQ Closure

Surf Master

Forum Supporter
Waiting for the AQ production PI over two years to hit the market , sold my last PI getting ready for a new AQ , and finally here the production. Model is a NO GO :mad: , I am starting this thread along for others to finally get closure to failure 4 those who waited so long , some selling there pi machines in the process of waiting & ZERO answers from the manufacturer , this left a chip on my shoulder , along with being PI less, not going to bash this manufacturer for.not meeting customers needs over a Two year wait , however all the people that are disappointed need answers to why & closure , to why the AQ isn't available :?:

Unfortunately their business is none of your business.
But, can tell you the AQ has been put on the backburner, no longer a priority and may never make it to market. Just a project, not a product.

Fisher needs to get something out there. I know Whites after the V3i never quite got it going again. May never know if an AQ is better than a CZ21?:roll:

Sven

I disagree, as the customer who buys a manufactures product , he is the upmost importance , back burner isn't the spot for the AQ. As it's top of the list before ever buying another Fisher , that's my opinion , I am sure there is quit a bit more to the untold.burried story customers need answers 4 closure , happy hunting .

Waiting for the AQ production PI over two years to hit the market , sold my last PI getting ready for a new AQ , and finally here the production. Model is a NO GO :mad: , I am starting this thread along for others to finally get closure to failure 4 those who waited so long , some selling there pi machines in the process of waiting & ZERO answers from the manufacturer , this left a chip on my shoulder , along with being PI less, not going to bash this manufacturer for.not meeting customers needs over a Two year wait , however all the people that are disappointed need answers to why & closure , to why the AQ isn't available :?:

Did this keep you awake last night?

Sometimes the saying good things come to those who wait don't always apply.

Fisher isn't the only manufacturer of a PI.

There are a lot of other PI's out there... go look for a used PI...

Cfm-ct

So after 2 years your saying I haven't waited long enough enough :laughing: , sold my used DF , Whites is out of business , did you not see Larry's post , he's having trouble getting Whites parts , those TDIs the deep ones are slim to none , ML , Fisher , Whites out off business , not getting the Garrett tank , so Craig what's left ? I Don't buy used , sold the DF to buy a NEW AQ , want answers , not battles howbought that .:?:

So after 2 years your saying I haven't waited long enough enough :laughing: , sold my used DF , Whites is out of business , did you not see Larry's post , he's having trouble getting Whites parts , those TDIs the deep ones are slim to none , ML , Fisher , Whites out off business , not getting the Garrett tank , so Craig what's left ? I Don't buy used , sold the DF to buy a NEW AQ , want answers , not battles howbought that .:?:

You are out of luck then... the AQ has a lot of issues... these manufacturers don't have a finite amount of money to spend... they poured a lot of money into this project and for whatever reasons it didn't pan out... honestly I think control box was too small to dissipate heat... that is just my opinion..

The world does not revolve around your wants...

Go buy a used PI or just buy the Deus 2 at least you will have something new and shiny to play with...

Cfm-ct

Nice to here your opinion , digging deeper , like Oak Island treasure less after 2 years of watching , I feel I am in the same boat on the AQ , highly disappointed, want a new PI , not yet another VLF or used pi , your statement ( The world doesnt evolve around your ound your wants , ? Do you really think Surf Master was the only ONE let down :crazy::confused:Craig. Ps I think not , I think some others will chime in here .

Last edited:
Craig

AS Steve made a valid point , another point of view , OBN , Charlie have 3 working AQ limited machines working , haven't Hurd of over heating issues , my opinion that might not be the answer , never the less digging deeper for closure , looks like 4 here now that would like closure OF truth ! Craig 1 inch of fresh snow here , 3 more expected tonight , your honey said go make some money :snowtruck: honey 🍯 :lol:

Nokta/Makro are designing a PI unit and supposed to be completed sometime in 2022. Not sure when and if it ever makes it to production.

I never felt heat on my unit. Most of the problems I have heard were with the control knobs failing.

I heard from someone on some forum... I can't remember everything I'm married :lol:

I know if one added more voltage to the TDI Beachhunter and didn't compensate for the extra heat generated with silca packets the condensation would kill it... I know a guy who pushes over 23 volts through the beachhunter with no issues...

Earl stop collecting equipment and just get out and hunt! :lol:

I never felt heat on my unit. Most of the problems I have heard were with the control knobs failing.

Charlie the worst part of the entire AQ debacle was it was built up to be the end all detector and it turned out to be a lemon...

I wonder if lemon laws could be used here :yes:

Nokta/Makro are designing a PI unit and supposed to be completed sometime in 2022. Not sure when and if it ever makes it to production.
From my understanding on that development is it's been years in the making. And might be out in 2023 or 24. That's a big if and long time from now. I'm happy they don't talk about it much. For those wanting AQ closure , she did that when she slammed the door in your face saying "I'm not good enough for you" never to come back. Plenty of good used machines out for the desperate few at bargain prices. Could have your dog dig a 6' hole , pinch off a deus , you jump in , and the dog covers you up for the ultimate closure though. Lol

Felix

I would hunt more finding gold under the replenishment sand with a good PI , what happened ? It does matter 2 me , what really happened , customers deserve a statement from the manufacturer , because it appears that Noone here knows ! Digging deeper :digginahole: ps One inch of snow on the ground, another 3 expected tonight , why don't you send me up some Miami heat tease & finally send some eye candy 😑 Ps. CRAIG - JOE & Charlie's AQ limited are operating , no lemon law needed , wonder how many limited AQs are still working , I'd say if there were 75% still running , changes made , the new improved AQ should be out , answers., we should know .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom