Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Was Josh inspired by the piano player on the "Peanuts" cartoon ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
RNLq5Lj.gif

if he takes to it like he did to detecting he will be giving concerts soon. :laughing::laughing:

Dave's winter time tv watching

Waiting for detecting weather to return Dave watches ANY shows with metal detecting in them :laughing::laughing::laughing:
h1YFGmc.gif

Dave mds5.gif

Last edited:
Been resisting taking the batteries out of my detector hoping for another chance to get out , but afraid winter is here , snow on the ground and freezing ground . looking forward to spring already :laughing:

:laughing: I know the feeling, we usually don't get snow and ice in our area but this year is a definite exception :laughing:

(NOTE: I didn't realize till afterwards I somehow posted the same funny edit post twice, I tried to edit the duplicate to remove the dup edit and simply note it as having been a duplicate post but the edit changed both the dup and the original :?: so I had to put it back as it was :lol:)

Hey, he could spot some new detecting areas that way !

Is this what Coinboy does when not detecting or doing schoolwork ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
LOOK.... up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, no, it's ......COINBOY ! :lol:
ZQrXFQi.gif

Amazing what you can do with some 2 liter bottles of soda !

Looks like Dave figured out a way to make inexpensive budget jet packs ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
rEtUPvR.gif

Could this be his next project ? :laughing:
APpXS86.gif

Wood be cool to have a secret room like that.

KT actually does have a “secret” room in the dungeon! It is a steel doored steel tornado shelter…the door has 2 deadbolt locks, internal it has 4 additional deadbolts, and the door weighs 400 ponds! KT uses it as a walk-in vault. KT calls it the Royal Tartus, named after the famous phone booth of the time traveler. Looks small from the outside but large inside! It is set up not only for storage of valuables, but as a safe room for burglaries and tornadoes and We do live in a tornado alley in Arkansas.

Rated for up to .357 mag bullet impact and an 8’ long 2x4 hit at 200 mph!

But KT does like the looks of the doorway in the above post!

Back
Top Bottom