Deus 2 being used on South African beaches

Video of multiple Deus 2 models being used on South African beaches.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fnycwWDEU7k

These same folks also have some land videos posted using Deus 2 if you are interest. Take a peek at their video listing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fnycwWDEU7k

I watched the beach video... looks like the detector talks to the pin pointer and what's up with all the falsing in the water?

Was it strictly falsing or was it seeing the scoop?

That video is not impressive in the least.

I watched the beach video... looks like the detector talks to the pin pointer and what's up with all the falsing in the water?

Personally, I don’t think either gent had good grasp of detector.
I post links of various videos.
And folks can watch.
I wasn’t impressed much either.
And these gents seems didn’t have mi6 pin Pointer.
Don’t even know what pinpointer models they were using.

I wouldn’t discount or have high approval based on just one video concerning any detector model.

Also, when videos are watched and folks comments.
It is possible a picture of learning curve could be portrayed.

I do think past Deus 1 runners will have leg up using Deus 2, based solely on videos I have watched. And knowing the past experiences of some of the folks posting videos operating Deus 2.

When I get my unit.
I am going to try and do videos showing whatever. Keeping new, somewhat experienced and more experienced detectorist in mind.

I have actually been thinking a lot of some things I want to show to show possible strengths a person may find beneficial using Deus 2 in the wild.
Question is,, will Deus 2 perform in these situations I am considering showing?
If it don’t i’ll Show. It it does I’ll show.

My unit will have 9” coil.
Yes head to heads using other models with 11” coils willl be shown, and even some 6” coils.
Mission... to show potential situations where just maybe Deus 2 and 9” coil may solve detecting scenarios other model won’t.

There will be cases too where I am sure some scenarios other models wearing 11” coils will answer and Deus 2 with 9” coil perhaps can’t.

One thing that has stuck out to me.— Deus 2 Coil height detecting some rather difficult staged ferrous and nonferous coin scenarios.
I need to look into this as I have not seen this before,, not this much coil height with any other model detector really,

So show some videos, keeping them honest. And hopefully what I Do scenario wise can be somewhat at least seen in the wild at times using Deus 2 with 9” coil.
Gotta get up to speed fast with menu navigations and settings changes to be faster and smooth doing videos.

Yeah Deus 1 use will be shown on some test too comparing to Deus 2.

Last edited:
Personally, I don’t think either gent had good grasp of detector.
I post links of various videos.
And folks can watch.
I wasn’t impressed much either.
And these gents seems didn’t have mi6 pin Pointer.
Don’t even know what pinpointer models they were using.

I would discount or have high approval based on just one video concerning any detector model.

Also, when videos are watched and folks comments.
It is possible a picture of learning curve could be portrayed.

I do think past Deus 1 runners will have leg up using Deus 2, based solely on videos I have watched. And knowing the past experiences of some of the folks posting videos operating Deus 2.

When I get my unit.
I am going to try and do videos showing whatever. Keeping new, somewhat experienced and more experienced detectorist in mind.

I have actually been thinking a lot of some things I want to show to show possible strengths a person may find beneficial using Deus 2 in the wild.
Question is,, will Deus 2 perform in these situations I am considering showing?
If it don’t i’ll Show. It it does I’ll show.

My unit will have 9” coil.
Yes head to heads using other models with 11” coils willl be shown, and even some 6” coils.
Mission... to show potential situations where just maybe Deus 2 and 9” coil may solve detecting scenarios other model won’t.

There will be cases too where I am sure some scenarios other models wearing 11” coils will answer and Deus 2 with 9” coil perhaps can’t.

One thing that has stuck out to me.— Deus 2 Coil height detecting some rather difficult staged ferrous and nonferous coin scenarios.
I need to look into this as I have not seen this before,, not this much coil height with any other model detector really,

So show some videos, keeping them honest. And hopefully what I Do scenario wise can be somewhat at least seen in the wild at times using Deus 2 with 9” coil.
Gotta get up to speed fast with menu navigations and settings changes to be faster and smooth doing videos.

Yeah Deus 1 use will be shown on some test too comparing to Deus 2.

I was just making my observations known.. I was asking questions... I was looking forward to the beginning when they said they were on a beach looking for relics.. my kind of beach... guess they were not into it lol...

We will ask a lot of questions and give opinions on this forum... ;)

I was just making my observations known.. I was asking questions... I was looking forward to the beginning when they said they were on a beach looking for relics.. my kind of beach... guess they were not into it lol...

We will ask a lot of questions and give opinions on this forum... ;)

Oh yeah.
When I post my videos is Deus 2 use and testing I welcome all good questions.
And folks may not even believe or they may get kicks out of some of the tests I show. Some of these tests done for curiosity sake and I don’t know end results.
Even the bad results will be shown.
If nothing else this may save someone else from wasting their time doing.

I suspect some of the results will not be micro advantages either using Deus 2.

It could turn out too (I don’t know) that Deus 2 as far as added advantage (bigger) is salt water beach instead of land use. Black sand scenarios I can’t or won’t showing or rating.

Some video out of cullpeper va area hopefully will surface sooner vs later.

That's Big John he's a XP rep, and owner of MDSA. They are importers and distributors for XP Metal Detectors in Southern Africa.

No doubt running the machine to Hot for the conditions..He said he had it in the beach mod and switched beach for it was to noisy. Then he was in the dry at the new beach and was in the General mod? This video shows what all beach hunters know... every beach is different.., and S>A> salinity is a little less than the US east coast. Looks like time will tell...:wow:

Last edited:
That's Big John he's a XP rep, and owner of MDSA. They are importers and distributors for XP Metal Detectors in Southern Africa.

No doubt running the machine to Hot for the conditions..He said he had it in the beach mod and switched beach for it was to noisy. Then he was in the dry at the new beach and was in the General mod? This video shows what all beach hunters know... every beach is different.., and S>A> salinity is a little less than the US east coast. Looks like time will tell...:wow:

I guess he missed the unboxing of the Deus 2 :yes:

Yeah the pin pointer can be paired with the headphones.

Back
Top Bottom