Coil Prices

MKW

I have been looking to buy a used 6" coil for my Equinox without much luck.
So, my question is, I have always heard that dealers will give better prices on detectors if you call them...does the same hold true for coils??
Thanks.

So, my question is, I have always heard that dealers will give better prices on detectors if you call them...does the same hold true for coils??
Thanks.

On my true experience, I have no experience. :laughing: But when I got my V440, I called a sponsor from here. They gave me a good price for the detector, so I don't see how they would just promptly refuse a coil. :yes:

Josh

I have a feeling that dealers won't cut a lot of cost off of a used coil for the Equinox. The best idea is finding an individual selling one, to cut much of a deal. Dealers have some good dealing weight by rolling a coil into a bundle for an Equinox parlay. jm2c

I have a feeling that dealers won't cut a lot of cost off of a used coil for the Equinox. The best idea is finding an individual selling one, to cut much of a deal. Dealers have some good dealing weight by rolling a coil into a bundle for an Equinox parlaying. jm2c

I was thinking of a new coil from a dealer.

I was thinking of a new coil from a dealer.

I doubt any price cuts will come on Equinox accessories without a military discount, or when you bundle in other primary Nox gear. You asked a great question. I'll watch this thread. Maybe that 10x5 coiltek could be dickered over as a single purchace.

Thanks.
I buy most of my stuff from Bart @ BigBoys and he has been good to deal with. Like others his posted prices are MAP as required by the manufacturer but depending on the markup you may save a little with a phone call. Doesn't cost anything but time to ask.

Cliff

I know dealers will give discounts on pinpointers (usually only a modest amount of money off plus free s/h and no sales tax). So I imagine they'd do something similar for coils.

Thanks.

I don't think you'll have much luck finding a new 6" coil for the Nox. Seems that everyone is "out of stock" and don't know when they will be available. :no:

I just looked on the big auction site and the used ones that have been on there are going for some stupid high prices, quite a bit over new MSRP. :no:

Back
Top Bottom