Steve's Detector rods

stetam

Elite Member
Wanted to give Steve a big thumbs up on the new rod with the counterbalance he set me up with for my Equinox. Previously after a couple hours of swinging the 11" coil I was having arm fatigue but after using Steve's new rod the last 4 times out I must say what a night and day difference! In addition to the improved ergonomics it's looks great and is made quite well. Money well spent!

Steve

Wanted to give Steve a big thumbs up on the new rod with the counterbalance he set me up with for my Equinox. Previously after a couple hours of swinging the 11" coil I was having arm fatigue but after using Steve's new rod the last 4 times out I must say what a night and day difference! In addition to the improved ergonomics it's looks great and is made quite well. Money well spent!

Steve

Steve,

THANKS for the kind words, and I'm SO glad to hear that the shaft/counterweight is doing what it's designed to do, for you! I LOVE hearing from customers who are able to detect longer, and more comfortably, after switching over. It's MOST gratifying!

THANK YOU!

Steve

Steve, spent a little over 7 hours today swinging my stock coil with Steves Detector rod /w counterweight. No fatigue or shoulder pain. Absolutely worth the investment and a good guy to do business with. And I believe a son of the Keystone state. I'm sure you will be happy with your investment. Good luck, Mark

Mark --

THANKS for the kind words. I LOVE to hear that you now hunt without fatigue or shoulder pain! And yes -- a son of the Keystone state, indeed (Beaver County, PA native...)

Thank you!!

Steve

Back
Top Bottom