Very pleased with Big Boy's Hobbies

JerseyJoe

Forum Supporter
Just thought I'd share.

Labor Day, like 7:00 in the evening. I had email questions about a 4" coil for my F4 and got immediate responses from Bart. Also had questions about a pinpointer and, rather than just take my money, he made it a point to NOT sell me just any old pinpointer in my price range. Told me to hold off for the Garrett. (of course).

Got my shipping confirmation today and by the weekend I hope to be hitting the tot lots.

HH

I was also very impressed with Bart's service. Although I didn't end up purchasing from him I will definately use him in the future. Great person.

Just thought I'd share.

Labor Day, like 7:00 in the evening. I had email questions about a 4" coil for my F4 and got immediate responses from Bart. Also had questions about a pinpointer and, rather than just take my money, he made it a point to NOT sell me just any old pinpointer in my price range. Told me to hold off for the Garrett. (of course).

Got my shipping confirmation today and by the weekend I hope to be hitting the tot lots.

HH

Propointer is worth every penny!!

Some great sponsors on here. I like to use the "little guy" myself since the personal service is great. Deal with one person on the phone. This is the OLD American Way! Glad small business owners still exist in this tough economy.

Back
Top Bottom