Silver, Cash & Lots of New Inventory for the Sunglass Store!

Yeah, same area one after another.

Tourists from there, I guess. Or someone who just got back from there and decided to chill at the beach after landing. We actually did the same right near Miami, after flying in from Peru and our next flight leg was delayed due to ice storms in the Northeast. I didn't lose any money there though.

Last time (2019) we flew home via Atlanta. Here is all the money that was in my pocket the moment we boarded the plane last time in Lima. Some of it may have actually been some of the last stuff found by my Tekenetics Eurotek bedore it died, but most is just change from buying stuff.

Attachments

• 20210430_074553_copy_1153x1184.jpg
    20210430_074553_copy_1153x1184.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 85
Felix

Between Rolex , & movie star designer sunglasses going to your kids , they should be all good:bling::bling::bling::bling: , as for yourself how many polarized shades do you need , like detector's , you can only use ONE pair at a time :lol: , with a cookie jar grab grand opening with 3 customers hanging , wanting , it looks like a customer relations manager is needed , as it looks like Steve , your partner is back stepping the speedo side , do to lack of goods :hide: , before you go into business with someone 50/50 you should have made him put up half the 24k business up 4 Calaterol, first 3 customers , now on back order , is not good Chop Chop.:snapoutofit::twister::stormy:

Between Rolex , & movie star designer sunglasses going to your kids , they should be all good:bling::bling::bling::bling: , as for yourself how many polarized shades do you need , like detector's , you can only use ONE pair at a time :lol: , with a cookie jar grab grand opening with 3 customers hanging , wanting , it looks like a customer relations manager is needed , as it looks like Steve , your partner is back stepping the speedo side , do to lack of goods :hide: , before you go into business with someone 50/50 you should have made him put up half the 24k business up 4 Calaterol, first 3 customers , now on back order , is not good Chop Chop.:snapoutofit::twister::stormy:

Earl don't worry about trying to get to Florida beachfront house... We will deliver directly to you... Buy 3 get 1 free pink pair.

Steve

Purple , only- Felix & girls are into pink , who said anything about Ocean front, it's canal front / access to the gulf , ps , don't worry about colors & how many , as for your side of the business it looks like failure , lack of supplies :no::impatient::realitycheck::police:

Back
Top Bottom