Finally! A legit piece of Spanish sweetness!

THATS IT !!!! I'm moving in across the street from you and watching you and following you every single time you pull out your driveway !!!!!

HUGEEEEEE HUGEEEEE congrats my friend. That's one awesome sweet coin and an awesome piece of history .
Very very jealous but very happy for you.
Congrats again.

Appreciate the comments folks! Ive been back to this site 2 times for short hunts (about an hour a piece) and have not managed anything else. The reale is the ONLY coin I've found in this field, no clad either. Good luck out there!

Hey CD you MUST submit that to Garrett along with the story and pics. I bet they have some nice prizes waiting on you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey CD you MUST submit that to Garrett along with the story and pics. I bet they have some nice prizes waiting on you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holly molly that is awesome!
Thanks folks! I might just have to try to submit it to Garrett! Ive made the Garrett searcher a few times, but have not been able to win the prize yet. I've got probably 10 Garrett patches already :laughing: happy hunting!

Big deal, I found 3 of those last week, and in mint condition too.

Wait a minute, those were 3 2016 Lincoln "coppers". And I found them in my pocket.

Well, I guess yours beats mine.

Awesome find, congratulations.

Great googly moogly šŸ˜³.
How could I have missed this epic finds post ?
Must have been too busy talking about myself againšŸ¤”
Anyway... huge congratulations.
A big day !

, Dew

Back
Top Bottom