• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Possible to change username?

MADigger87

I sent a message to the forum administrator a couple days ago requesting a new username but I havent heard back. Not sure if I should be patient and keep waiting or consider it a lost cause at this point? I have an interesting Civil War find that I want to post about but Im not happy with my original (hastily chosen) username

I sent a message to the forum administrator a couple days ago requesting a new username but I havent heard back. Not sure if I should be patient and keep waiting or consider it a lost cause at this point? I have an interesting Civil War find that I want to post about but Im not happy with my original (hastily chosen) username

Hello, I am one of the admins here. I never received your messge.

In any case, yes, you can change your username, provided it is not already in use, or close to one in use.

Send me a PM letting me know what you want to change it to.

I have no received a message either... where did you send it?

Ya, this forum is cool about changing usernames. Craig allowed me to change mine. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom