I got laughed at

mex1988ico

I found this frying pan handle the other, my wife could not stop laughing, I didn't know what it was at first, now its obvious, but when I dug it it looked aged and brass looking. When I showed my she immediately recognize what it was, so I was liked well I'll just scrap it. As I drop more scrap today in the scrap pile, an idea just hit me. The other day my made in China trowel broke on me. I pulled my tool box out, and now I have a new digger, take a look.

Attachments

• IMG_20160208_164244047.jpg
    IMG_20160208_164244047.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 829
And saved the cost of a new digger....who's laughing now, huh? Nice going!

Lol I like it actually! I'd dig with that....who cares if some laughs....as a matter of fact I enjoy making people laugh!

I found this frying pan handle the other, my wife could not stop laughing, I didn't know what it was at first, now its obvious, but when I dug it it looked aged and brass looking. When I showed my she immediately recognize what it was, so I was liked well I'll just scrap it. As I drop more scrap today in the scrap pile, an idea just hit me. The other day my made in China trowel broke on me. I pulled my tool box out, and now I have a new digger, take a look.

Cool background, what is it? Tablecloth?

attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom