Video camera

Silverhound

For those that Video while detecting, what kind of camera do you use and how do you mount it? I have used the Kodak Zx5 and currently use the Go Pro Hero. I right now video just for fun! Recently purchased a JVC Everio but cannot get it to upload to my iPad or laptop.
Thanks & HH

Drift HD. Very versatile camera and the rotating lens allows you to always be recording right side up no matter how you mount the camera.
It also has a remote that makes turning it on and off super easy.
I mount it under my hat brim for MD and snap it into a helmet mount for my motorcycle. Had a gopro first and sent it back.

drift- (2).jpg

drift- (1).jpg

Ah, didn't see you were from EU. That's why my search didn't come up in English. I wonder if those are sold in the U.S.? I've tried a couple of various "action" cams without much luck image wise...

Ah, didn't see you were from EU. That's why my search didn't come up in English. I wonder if those are sold in the U.S.? I've tried a couple of various "action" cams without much luck image wise...

Medion is a well known trademark here in Germany. I purchased it in used
condition at an internet auction (also "well known" by all of us ) ;)

I bought a SJ4000 4K action cam. It's pretty much a go pro, but made in China. Bought it off eBay. It works great. Less than 100 bucks CAD. I'm from Canada. Way cheaper than go pro. And comes with waterproof case and all the mounts you need. And also compatible with go pro accessories.

I bought a SJ4000 4K action cam. It's pretty much a go pro, but made in China. Bought it off eBay. It works great. Less than 100 bucks CAD. I'm from Canada. Way cheaper than go pro. And comes with waterproof case and all the mounts you need. And also compatible with go pro accessories.

I have one of those too and its awesome. Small screen but better than no screen like the go pro. I also use my LG G3 phone, can't ask for better results.

Im seeing the SJ4000 in 1080p for like $30 shipped on ebay. Seems like a steal. What am I missing?

Okay the SJ4000 4k mentioned above is a different model. But still like $56 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom