And the silver just keeps coming!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Another worthwhile effort was had by KT yesterday as He ripped the Royal Rolls from 5 boxes. KT arrived at the Castle with the boxes and began ripping right away! Started at 1:30 pm and completed the task by 5:30 pm. It always seems to go faster when goodies are being recovered! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Here is the Royal Accounting:

Box 1 - 4 40%Ag Kens, 4 NIFCs, 1 Proof
Box 2 - 1 64 Ken, 2 NIFCs, 2 Proofs
Box 3 - 6 NIFCs
Box 4 - 5 NIFCs
Box 5 - 1 64 Ken, 4 40%Ag Kens, 4 NIFCs.

Totals for this CRH - 2 64 Kens, 8 40%Ag Kens, 21 NIFCs (17 Keepers), 3 Proofs!

March has been a great month for silver and KT is hopeful that it continues this trend! :lol::lol:

Anyway since results are doubtful unless photos are provided, feast your eyes on the take (below) !!

Attachments

• CRH 03 21 2019 2 64 Kens.jpg
    CRH 03 21 2019 2 64 Kens.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 201
  • CRH 03 21 2019 8 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    CRH 03 21 2019 8 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 183
  • CRH 03 21 2019 3 clad proofs.jpg
    CRH 03 21 2019 3 clad proofs.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 176
Congrats on the silver, proofs, & NIFCs, KingTotsalot! :clapping: Very cool finds. :cool3:

March has been a great month for silver and KT is hopeful that it continues this trend! :lol::lol:

It has been great for me as well. :yes: I've found 4 silver coins this month, and I'll be hopefully picking up a box of nickels next week. :woot:

Congrats on another fine hunt KT! It’s interesting that you included the amount of time involved in doing a proper CRH. I will say that my box generally is ripped and the search completed while my wife and I are relaxing in front of the TV. I will agree with you that the longer you CRH the better you get at it. Great job on the silver recoveries.

Congrats on the silver, proofs, & NIFCs, KingTotsalot! :clapping: Very cool finds. :cool3:

It has been great for me as well. :yes: I've found 4 silver coins this month, and I'll be hopefully picking up a box of nickels next week. :woot:

Thanks, Wolf-Dog, and Royal Congrats on those 4 silvers! Best of luck on your nickel CRH coming up...KT hopes you get some of those WW2 silver nicks! KT has a real liking for coinage of that era...just no telling whose pockets they went through and what kinds of trials and tribulations the users experienced!

Congrats on another fine hunt KT! It’s interesting that you included the amount of time involved in doing a proper CRH. I will say that my box generally is ripped and the search completed while my wife and I are relaxing in front of the TV. I will agree with you that the longer you CRH the better you get at it. Great job on the silver recoveries.

KT watches TV some too, but finds it can be a bit distracting, so usually the first 2 boxes get searched before the Royal Boob Tube get turned on!:laughing::laughing: And yes, His Majesty realized early on that one can get better and faster. KT gave up trying to edge search. Just seems to be a waste of time since KT is going to check the date on every single coin anyway, except those pesky bicentennials. Sometime they make up almost 10% of the halves in some boxes!:p. KT does not mind tho, because besides not having to flip them, He occasionally gets a nice bicent. proof! :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom