Y’all gonna be so proud...

CS1

Way to go 👍🏻 it always nice to have a positive to side to this hobby 😊

That’s great and a good reminder that girls are better looking diggers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's your trick dude ? How can the rest of us get our wives to like digging and detecting ? If you can reduce it to a potion, you'll be rich ! :laughing:

My wife likes the relics and finds but can't imagine what would posses me to get out and get dirty, on a hot day.

Congrat's on a great "find!"

At the Wedding...It would be cool to give an open invite to the Forum!...If it wasnt for us, you woulda never found her! So yeah, reciprocate!

A bunch of us will show up, and hold our rigs aloft over head as She comes down the Aisle? You know, like some sort of archway kind of dealie? Also, a guy could do the 'Minelab Symphony' music at the reception? Theres a cool Youtube vid you should google...Get married on the beach! Then, we could all do a speed hunt together!

Instead of rice we can throw out Merc Dimes! Oh man this is gonna be great!:laughing: I can be your Wedding Planner!

Man, you are lucky. My wife thinks Im crazy for going digging all the time and going out in all kinds of weather just to find a few things.
Maybe one day I can convince her to detect, who knows...perhaps I'll be lucky as you are.

I know it's early yet, not trying to rush things, but if it progresses to the point of a marriage proposal you could put the engagement ring with a note saying "will you marry me ?" in a Ziplock plastic bag and bury it in a safe place and have her start detecting in that area, imagine the look on her face when she finds it :shock: :laughing: (make sure to video it for youtube if you do :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom