Joined the silver dollar club!!!!!

Welcome to the club, big silver is good... huge silver is great! Way to go. I found my one and only when I first started hunting with my old AT Pro. Thought it was going to be another beer or soda can.

Greg

A big congrats on a big find. I have quite a few Morgans but all were bought as I collected them, I have never dug one. The rest of your hunt wasn't shabby either. Hope you keep finding those silvers. GL & HH.

Congrats!

Big congrats on the big silver!

What was the mint mark?

Congrats man, nice one!

Congrats on a very nice find :)

Welcome to the club, big silver is good... huge silver is great! Way to go. I found my one and only when I first started hunting with my old AT Pro. Thought it was going to be another beer or soda can.

Greg

A big congrats on a big find. I have quite a few Morgans but all were bought as I collected them, I have never dug one. The rest of your hunt wasn't shabby either. Hope you keep finding those silvers. GL & HH.

Fantastic - a big congrats on an ultra rare find !

Thanks guys! No mint Mark on this one.

I've only found 1 silver dollar, about 2 years ago in Boise, Idaho at a city park. It was 5" deep & had 2 zinc pennies directly over it. Almost didn't dig it! It turned out to be an 1890 CC in almost uncirculated condition! I almost fainted twice.....lol The picture on my handle is that dollar.

Back
Top Bottom