• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Looking to get some waterproof headphones for the nox

nelsondetecting

Had my Bluetooth ear buds die on me today at the beach because it started raining. I figured I needed an upgrade anyways, but looking at the selection of waterproof headphones it seems pretty pricy and also out of stock. Does anyone know where I might be able to get some water proof headphones without spending $160 for the nox? I've seen Tony Eisenhower makes some good ones but I'm not sure what his price is and if I'm able to get a pair. Any help would be appreciated!

Happy Hunting

Had my Bluetooth ear buds die on me today at the beach because it started raining. I figured I needed an upgrade anyways, but looking at the selection of waterproof headphones it seems pretty pricy and also out of stock. Does anyone know where I might be able to get some water proof headphones without spending $160 for the nox? I've seen Tony Eisenhower makes some good ones but I'm not sure what his price is and if I'm able to get a pair. Any help would be appreciated!

Happy Hunting
The last I heard I think Tony was getting $175 for his but I could be wrong. They are worth the money though but they are not Bluetooth. Send him an email and ask.

Cliff

Using Grey Ghost Amphibian II headphones. Work great! Cuts out most external sounds too. Priced around $150 last time I looked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you looking for true waterproof headphones that are wired? Or just water resistant earbuds that can handle the rain? Because if you don't intend to submerge them you should be good with IPX6 Water-Resistance earbuds. I've been using the Aukey B80 and Aukey B33, both of which are IPX6 and I've used in the rain many times. Just look for earbuds that are both IPX6 and aptX Low Latency.

Are you looking for true waterproof headphones that are wired? Or just water resistant earbuds that can handle the rain? Because if you don't intend to submerge them you should be good with IPX6 Water-Resistance earbuds. I've been using the Aukey B80 and Aukey B33, both of which are IPX6 and I've used in the rain many times. Just look for earbuds that are both IPX6 and aptX Low Latency.

I'm looking for actual wired waterproof headphones, I figure I'd rather buy one set for everything instead of buying a bunch of different pairs, also got sick of waiting for Bluetooth to pair. Looks like I might just have to spend the 160.

I use the LS Pelso ones and they are fine. They are just under $100 shipped in the U.S.

But for land hunting, I use the provided ML bluetooth ones and they pair very quickly. You shouldn't have any issues with them pairing fast once bound.

Back
Top Bottom