Looking for pink or purple carbon fiber shaft for equinox

DiggingThePNW

Forum Supporter
So my daughter wants to have a upper and lower shaft like mine but pink or purple. I know Detect-Ed, Anderson and Steve’s don’t have one. Do any of you make them? Or know of anyone. Thanks in advance

DCA30F48-6FA9-49FA-A3D0-16E87EE99A0C.jpeg

I have contemplated asking a few local shops that deal in carbon fiber and letting them use either a stock shaft upper and lower or even my detect Ed one to get an idea. She is firm on pink now of course that purple is available. Detect Ed reached out and recommended the 3k twill to go with other highlights but she said she would rather have pink

DiggingthePNW --

I just saw your post. Please get in touch with me, as I may be able to help here. I have a few ideas, with some in-stock tubes, and can certainly special-order tubes for your daughter, in pink color.

I can be reached at [email protected].

Thanks!

Steve

DiggingthePNW --

I just saw your post. Please get in touch with me, as I may be able to help here. I have a few ideas, with some in-stock tubes, and can certainly special-order tubes for your daughter, in pink color.

I can be reached at [email protected].

Thanks!

Steve

I will shoot you an email this evening. Thanks Steve

THANKS, DiggingthePNW!

Just FYI, I spoke with my tube supplier today, and the tubes are in production; they are estimating that I should have them in hand in 4 weeks...

Thanks!

Steve

Back
Top Bottom