• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Tom in CA don’t read this thread! WOW!!

... Still waiting to find my first.:lol:

Huh ? Still waiting to find your first ? :?: I don't understand. Your in PA, right ? So simply go to the nearest sandbox or 1950s school yard. And LC's are all over the place ! The show & tell sections of any md'ing forum will substantiate this. The sandboxes on the east coast are BRIMMING with LC's.

Huh ? Still waiting to find your first ? :?: I don't understand. Your in PA, right ? So simply go to the nearest sandbox or 1950s school yard. And LC's are all over the place ! The show & tell sections of any md'ing forum will substantiate this. The sandboxes on the east coast are BRIMMING with LC's.

I know...right??? I must have a bad detector or something (or the guy swinging it is bad at detecting!).:lol:

In all seriousness, thank you for being a good sport about it, I know some guys who be offended at the joke.

Back
Top Bottom